8 replies to this topic

#1 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

Hey guys. I was watching tv and saw new tv show name s "dirty talk" (episode 2) they talk different topic et first topic wzs BoA sunbaenim.. (dont remember exactly) they were talking about some stuff about her. If anybody find it and maybe can translate would be nice :)

#2 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Found this. They talk about it

http://oeker.net/bbs...&wr_id=4169719t

Edited by bakal3xs, 29 March 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#3 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:49 AM

I can't translate it I'm afraid but from what my browsers automatic translation is telling me I think something is up. 

I'm curious now myself.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 31 March 2014 - 04:50 AM.

#4 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

I asked quickly my friend. The question is if BoA really removed some ribs to get this body and abilitie to move while dancing. And guest were talking about this. If they think yes or no she did. Kinda stupid question rumor.. but i heard about this before.

#5 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

What?! I know boa has a great body but all professional photos are photoshopped....is it possible for a person to live with some of their ribs removed? This is one of the craziest thing I've heard

#6 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:00 AM

Can you even have ribs removed? Your body can change quite a lot over time. When I was an active swimmer I had an hourglass figure now I'm pair shaped. Certain exercises like swimming change your body shape that's why at the swimming baths there were warning signs on the bulletin boards.

EDIT: You can only have ribs removed in extreme medical circumstances such as a fracture and rib cancer. There have been many rumours regarding celebrities having the procedure but there is no medical proof of this.

EDIT 2: Doctors state that because the rib cage is so high above the belly button even if you had your ribs removed it won't reduce the circumference of your waist line.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 02 April 2014 - 01:30 AM.

#7 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

I saw this website talking about surgery in korea n talk about the ribs removed.

http://chienna.wordp...ery-procedures/

So rumor is she got 2 ribs removed. Thats why during tv show they were talking about if they think its true or not. Now im curious about what guest answered lol

Edited by bakal3xs, 02 April 2014 - 02:53 AM.

#8 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

^ I highly doubt it… this seems a little preposterous. For one, BoA does NOT have an hourglass figure… in fact, it's pretty much straight up and down, regardless of whether she has gained weight or not. Not to mention, I'm sure removing your ribs would make it much harder to dance. 

However, she did do the jaw surgery one, which is the most dangerous one--according to that website. It's unfortunate that she risked her LIFE (see: risk = death) for a smaller face when she was as beautiful (if not more) before. 

Edited by MOTOWAYohsixfive, 02 April 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#9 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

I saw this website talking about surgery in korea n talk about the ribs removed.

http://chienna.wordp...ery-procedures/

So rumor is she got 2 ribs removed. Thats why during tv show they were talking about if they think its true or not. Now im curious about what guest answered lol

Thank you, that was an interesting read :)

Despite reading that I still think the presenters are trying to brush over this incident to create more speculation.

BoA's Mother Reveales BoA Once Lost 10kg In A Week Due To Stress

Normally I don't get involved with plastic surgery rumours because I don't really care anymore but this one is just so far-fetched.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 08 April 2014 - 03:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users