27 replies to this topic

#16 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

i hope they not released Masayume Chasing in single...just released in album...cause i'm broke right know.... =/

btw i'm so excited about this album...esp for new song.. :wub:

#17 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Wow 15 songs in one album, thats a lot!!! So excited to hear all the new songs. I wonder which concept will BoA take on this time :)

#18 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

I wonder how many versions of the album she will have. And what fan goods~~~ hmmmm I'm going to be super broke lol. I hope it won't be released until I'm actually in Japan... Or at least that the tour won't start until I'm in Japan.

#19 BKFan

BKFan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

Why are the tracklist and information gone?? Was it fake ???? :-(

#20 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

:P :P :P

Eh wait... what happen?? heartbreak why u edit ur post? Are u trolling us? Or it's fake?

Edited by usako, 08 April 2014 - 05:47 AM.

#21 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

trolled!

It's fake

#22 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Kinda figured, some of the song titles sounded too good to be true.

#23 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

a late april fools.. LoL.. XDD

and yeah, that info for her new upcoming album can do much better than that.. i mean, they can edit, arrange and do more for the better output of the album.. because i think avex won't do that simple setting if they know it won't be hit on the market especially they're trying to help to bring back BoA's fame again in Japan(based on her recent huge promotions of her singles).. to be frank, everything on that info was just repeating the same old setting of her recent album releases.. though BoA still hands-on to produce her new album, avex are willing to help her.. ofcourse BoA can't do this without the help of avex but also, avex can't interrupt what BoA plans for this.. i think while BoA doing her thing for her new album, avex making strategy and pushing her abilities and talent to the limit and doing something new and fresh for this one.. i think her upcoming album would be more spectacular ever before because it's been 4 years on the making.. i hope they need to do something when it comes to connecting each and every new and recent song track for the album.. they should make at least 2-3 new PV to support and promote the album itself alongside with her recent singles' PV too.. it should release in 3 type: CD only, CD+DVD, and CD+Blu-ray because BoA needs to coupe up with latest trend when it comes to music/video marketing and modern advance media technology.. they should make a limited digipack edition per each type of the album and more freebies like posters, stickers, keychains and etc. as a part of marketing strategy(this part should be available for those non-member of SOUL fanclub).. they should include something good on the DVD part like the idea of 'BoA TV season 3' and/or live performances or some hidden tracks/videos and something like that because ofcourse BoA's Japanese fans misses her so much to the fact that they need some updates of what's going to her life and what she did in the past 4 years and also as a part of her 10th anniversary in Japan.. more TV and radio shows to promote this album.. and also, huge live tour venue and sched(i'm so happy if she goes for the arena tour again with new and different stage settings that will gives us goosebumps in each and every performances).. I'm so happy if she able to do a short live promotion of this album in Shibuya street or at the Tower Records on the release date of the album.. that's all for my opinion.. :)

#24 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

Argh! You're a meanie! :P

#25 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm probably alone on this but I'd rather them skip some of the past singles and just give us more new songs xD

#26 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

^ You're not alone :lol: Don't include the b-sides either please :lol:

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 08 April 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#27 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Agreed, I want mostly new songs and some bonus tracks of some songs in English or even Let Me In.

#28 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

Despite finding out that this was a joke, on my Birthday might I add I have to say that this is one of my favourite videos of BoA :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users