1 reply to this topic

#1 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Due to the tragic sinking of a ship off the coast of South Korea, many celebrities have canceled and postponed events.  BoA is the next one after A Pink to announce her intentions to refrain from activities temporarily. 

A rep from her Hollywood venture film 'Make Your Move' told TV Report on April 16, "The 'Make Your Move' VIP premiere planned for today has been canceled.  After learning about the sunken ship incident, we deemed continuing on with the event discourteous to the bereaved family and decided to cancel it on site.  BoA also canceled the upcoming planned interviews regarding the movie."

A lot of other celebrities have already done the same and will probably continue to do so in light of the unfortunate circumstances.

source: allkpop

#2 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

I literally just read about this and I'm in tears. Everything about this tragedy especially the text messages that were sent to parents during the disaster broke my heart.

This absolutely broke me...

_74289464_texts.jpg

Fortunately this boy was reunited with his mother, but still.

Despite the tragedy I think complete credit needs to be given to the brave passengers who decided to give up their own lives to rescue others. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those brave people. Also, please give credit to the search and rescue teams that are doing the best they can to find those missing.

CREDIT: BBC News & TIME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users