217 replies to this topic

#211 Lily

Lily

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

I'm kind of with you on that one, haha. The covers are just okay to me. The pictures they used are great and she looks gorgeous, but the cover itself is just meh imo. Still pre-ordered that blu-ray though! I can't wait.

Lol unfortunately I still don't like the covers really much :P but its okay, I'm still buying tho

#212 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

Is anyone willing to share any parts of the tour? I can't buy the DVD right now and I am dying to see close to me live. 

#213 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

Found close to me live :) 

#214 Kiyoko

Kiyoko

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

As she was talking fans kept on screaming out things like かわいい etc. one girl in the back screamed out "I love you, BoA" and BoA replied "I love you too" which the whole crowd went wild for lol. It really was a great start to the show.

I'm a bit late on commenting about this but, wow a_chan thanks for this review! Helps me to revisit these memories of the first time I got to see BoA..at this concert!  It's funny because I too was getting teary eyed at the beginning !! Adrenaline and like you, 9 years of a dedication to BoA, finally getting to see her in the flesh! I was kind of sad that I was sectioned in the last rows of the concert hall....and by the way.. that was me you heard!  I LOVE YOU BoA!!! A memory I will NEVER EVER forget!!! <3 <3   Thanks for your awesome review :)

#215 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:01 PM

DVD Who's back 2014 live tour download:

http://jpfiles.eu/20...2014-whos-back/

#216 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:26 AM

^ Can someone plz reup to mediafire 

#217 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:27 PM

^ and rip it to hq audio file perhaps ;)

#218 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

I'm a bit late on commenting about this but, wow a_chan thanks for this review! Helps me to revisit these memories of the first time I got to see BoA..at this concert!  It's funny because I too was getting teary eyed at the beginning !! Adrenaline and like you, 9 years of a dedication to BoA, finally getting to see her in the flesh! I was kind of sad that I was sectioned in the last rows of the concert hall....and by the way.. that was me you heard!  I LOVE YOU BoA!!! A memory I will NEVER EVER forget!!! <3 <3   Thanks for your awesome review :)

That's so crazy lol. I didn't think anyone else from here was going to the Fukuoka concert. It was both our first time seeing her in 9 years and it was you who said I Love You BoA!

It sucks you were at the back though :( But I'm sure you had a great time anyway :) the videos don't do justice to the energy that was in the room that day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users