217 replies to this topic

#16 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:44 AM

^yeah, I think I'm gonna give it a try on Japan Home Maker, as fdjp sells it's tickets for a price I can't handle haha

hope to see you there, then!

#17 chikahime

chikahime

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:34 AM

DEFINITELY going!! which venue are you guys planning on? 

#18 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

if I can get the tickets, probably Tokyo on the 6th and 7th :x

#19 kishill

kishill

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

I'm planning to go too :D

#20 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'll probably be going to Tokyo as well, not sure whether I should go for both days or just one heh ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Btw, this is the email I got from JapanHomeMaker:

At this point in time, other than the dates announced, pricing and other details are not released yet.  If you're interested in using my professional shopping service to get a SOUL fanclub ticket, I will put you on my to-be-contacted list when the information becomes available later.

Just for your information, for all KPOP and JPOP concerts, seats are assigned randomly by the entertainment organization.  Buyers cannot choose the specific seats unlike in other countries.  Fanclub tickets will give you a chance to be at the better sections of the venue and therefore better viewing experience.  Regular tickets are usually much farther away from the stage.  This is the only difference.

So email JapanHomeMaker if you want to be contacted when the fanclub ticket info comes out.

#21 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

I really want to go also! Would have to see if I can get time off work but would be willing to fly over to see BoA! Anybody have a rough idea of what ticket prices are in japan usually?

#22 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

^I remember paying around 70 bucks back in 2008 when I attended THE FACE LIVE TOUR.

#23 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

^ Wow! Really? I would've thought since it was Japan, it would be around $100.

#24 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

There were more expensive seats IIRC. I

#25 iDenntity

iDenntity

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

@iDenntity tell us how did you buy the tickets! can we buy from overseas? can we choose our seats? (it's because I've heard/read once the system for japanese concert tickets was different, from what I can remember was somewhat of a bingo or raffle and it dependend on luck :'c )

PS.: if any of you live in japan or already went to a BoA's concert there, share the ways to buy a ticket. I'm really willing to go to Japan just for this concert :x

I actually lived in Japan from 2011-2012 through an exchange program during my undergraduate years in college. 

I joined SOUL for a year and got tickets in Japan!!

#26 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:02 PM

Hmmm in australia decent tickets are normally $150-200 so if I budget around that should be ok? Anyone else planning on going? If I do get tickets I'm a bit nervous about going to japan by myself! Not sure if I could get a friend to come with me so last minute just for a week or so. And only places I've been in Asia is Singapore and malaysia! And the majority of people there can speak english. Eeeeeek! But I reeeeally wanna see BoA!

#27 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:28 AM

If no one minds answering, what would be the general cost of the entire trip? Concert tickets, plane ticket, hotel, ect? I won't be going this time around but for future reference. :(

The only chance I have of seeing BoA perform live is at an SM concert, but I would really like to go to a solo concert of hers and I don't think she'll be touring America anytime soon (...or never ).

P.S, For anyone planning to go, I know fancams are difficult at Japanese venues but can one of you at least record the full audio of the concert? Please and thank you?! Do it for the ones who can't go! LOL. I still play the entire recording of the "Here I Am" concert during my commute to school. :P

Also, do you guys think the set list will only contain her Japanese hits? Or will it be like her "Here I Am" concert where she'll include works from her Japanese, Korean, and English discography?

#28 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

^ I second this! Think of the poor fans who can't make it! :( :lol:

I don't think she will. Has BoA ever performed one of her Korean songs in Japan outside of SMTown concerts? I think she'll perform a couple of her English songs because she has at past Japan tours :)

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 13 May 2014 - 09:33 PM.

#29 Lily

Lily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

Oh I WISH I could go. I am shocked by how cheap it seems like the tickets will be. I expected much pricier. I wish I had the money saved for the trip there so 
I could make it for this :(

#30 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

Oh, this looks so tempting. I don't have the money to go and I don't know anyone in Japan so I would be too scared to go wandering around a foreign country, not knowing the language. Then again, I could find a job and save up since it looks like I have plenty of time to do so. I do have a Japanese friend but she would only go back to Japan during the summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users