217 replies to this topic

#31 chikahime

chikahime

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

i have been to japan alot of times so going ard in japan is not an issue for me plus i know japanese.. bt i m looking at osaka dates actually.. so i wont mind meeting up with fans to go together.. 

i hv nv seen boa perform any korean songs in japan before plus she does hv jp ver of the korean songs she did in korea.. plus she does has more hits in jp than kr.. =) 

#32 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

New details: http://avex.jp/boa/n....php?id=1009940 BoA 4年半ぶりのライブツアー開催決定!詳細も発表!

2010年に行った全国ライブツアーから、約4年半ぶりに、BoAの東名阪福ライブツアーが開催決定!
2008年にはアメリカデビュー、2010年には韓国で10周年を迎え、活発に活動をしてきたBoA。
ひさしぶりとなる今回のライブツアーでは、今までの数々のヒット曲から、最新曲まで、思う存分楽しめる内容盛りだくさん!
2014年5月30日で、デビュー13周年を迎えるBoAのより成熟した歌&ダンスで魅せるパフォーマンスをぜひお楽しみに!

日程・会場:
2014å¹´9月6æ—¥(土)  東京:NHKホール 開場 17:00/é–‹æ¼” 18:00
2014å¹´9月7æ—¥(æ—¥)  東京:NHKホール 開場 15:00/é–‹æ¼” 16:00
2014å¹´9月14æ—¥(æ—¥)  愛知:日本特殊陶業市民会館フォレストホール(旧名古屋市民会館)開場 17:30/é–‹æ¼” 18:00
2014å¹´9月20æ—¥(土)  大阪:オリックス劇場  é–‹å ´ 17:15/é–‹æ¼” 18:00
2014å¹´9月23æ—¥(火・祝)  福岡:福岡国際会議場  é–‹å ´ 16:30/é–‹æ¼” 17:00

• é–‹å ´/開演時間は変更になる場合がございます。

• チケット料金

全席指定 ¥7,500(税込)                                            
全席指定(ペンライト付)¥8,500(税込) ※ファンクラブ/オフィシャルHP先行/Yahoo先行のみで取扱い
全席指定(ミュージックカード付)¥9,000(税込) ※ファンクラブ/オフィシャルHP先行のみで取扱い
全席指定(ミュージックカード+ペンライト付)¥10,000(税込) ※ファンクラブ/オフィシャルHP先行のみで取扱い
※3歳以上有料、3歳未満入場不可。
※ペンライト付のペンライトは、通常ツアーグッズのペンライトとはデザインが異なる限定ペンライトになります。

☆ミュージックカードについて
今夏発売予定のBoA NEW ALBUM「タイトル未定」のライブツアーを記念した限定ミュージックカード盤!!
ミュージックカードだけの限定コンテンツも収録予定!!
※本ミュージックカードはファンクラブ/オフィシャルHP先行にて「全席指定(ミュージックカード付) 」としてご購入いただく限定のミュージックカードになります。
※全席指定(ミュージックカード付)¥9,000(税込)、全席指定(ミュージックカード+ペンライト付)¥10,000(税込)には“ミュージックカード”の送料込の料金となっております。
※NEW ALBUM、また、ミュージックカードの詳細は決定次第ご案内いたします。

▼ミュージックカードとは
シングル、アルバム等の音楽コンテンツを「カード型」にしたもので、カードがお手元に届いた後、スマートフォン(Android, iPhone)、PCで特設サイト(http://musicard.jp/)にアクセス、カード記載のコードを入力し、その場ですぐに高音質(320kbpsAACファイル)の音楽コンテンツをダウンロードして楽しむことが可能な新しくカジュアルな音楽ツールです。

----------------------------------------------------------
SOULの皆様には別途ファンクラブ先行予約のお知らせをご連絡させていただきます。
SOULをご確認ください。

BoAオフィシャルファンクラブ 「SOUL」
http://fc.avex.jp/boa/
(PC・モバイル共通)

※SOUL会員限定のチケット先行予約は、2014年5月18日(日) 23:59までにご入会(=ご入金)して頂いた会員様が対象となります。

======================================================

So I only used Google Translate, but its a fair translation I think:

Schedules and Venue:
17:00 / Start: 18:00 NHK Hall Doors open : ( Sat ) Tokyo September 6, 2014
15:00 / Start: 16:00 NHK Hall Doors open : (Sun) Tokyo September 7, 2014
September 14, 2014 ( Sun) Aichi : NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Forest Municipal House Hall (formerly Nagoya Shimin Kaikan ) Doors Open 17:30 / Start: 18:00
17:15 / 18:00 curtain ORIX Theater Opened: ( Sat ) Osaka September 20, 2014
16:30 / 17:00 curtain Fukuoka Convention Center Opened: ( Tue. ) Fukuoka September 23, 2014

There is a case to be changed doors open / Time .

Ticket Price
All seats reserved ¥ 7,500 ( tax included )
Handling All seats reserved only ( pen with light ) ¥ 8,500 ( tax-included) ※ fan club / Official HP preceding / Yahoo preceding
Handling All seats reserved only ( with music card ) ¥ 9,000 ( tax-included) ※ fan club / Official HP preceding
Handling All seats reserved only ( music card + pen with light ) ¥ 10,000 ( tax-included) ※ fan club / Official HP preceding
※ pay , 3 years old No admission 3 years of age or older.
※ pen light pen with light will be limited penlight the design is different from the penlight normal tour goods .

☆ about music card
Limited Edition music card to commemorate the live tour BoA NEW ALBUM will be released this summer of " untitled " !
Only content only music card also going to collect !
※ This music card will be limited music card to purchase " All seats reserved ( music card) " as in the fan club / Official HP preceding .
※ It is the postage fee of reserved seats ( with music card ) ¥ 9,000 ( tax included ) , reserved seats for " music card " to ( music card + pen with light ) ¥ 10,000 ( tax included ) is .
※ In addition NEW ALBUM,, will guide decision soon for more information on music card .

â–¼ a music card
The thing you have to " card type" music content single , album , etc. , after the card has arrived at hand , access to special site (http://musicard.jp/) smart phone (Android, iPhone), in the PC, it is a new music tool casual that can enter the code of the card described , and enjoy to download music content of high-quality sound (320kbpsAAC file ) immediately on the spot .

Also more exciting news, BoA's new JP album will be released this summer! http://avex.jp/boa/n....php?id=1010158

Edited by ~SOUL, 18 May 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#33 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

Since this thread is about a tour I just wanted to ask a quick question about one of BoA's previous tours :)

Is this performance lip-synced?

THE FACE is probably my favourite BoA concert tour and like every other one of her tours it is sung completely live so why then does this performance bother me so much? She's clearly singing live during the chorus and the bridge, just with a very loud backing track but during the verses it sounds like she's lip-syncing because of the filters on her voice. It's so out of place compared to the rest of the performances of this tour.

#34 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

^ None of her tours are completely live, except "Here I Am" (technically, more of a concert, but w/e). THE FACE tour, for instance, includes THREE lip-synced performances back-to-back: Bad Drive, Sweet Impact, and Style. 

I can't tell with GITM, but if she has a backing track, she might as well just lip-sync it because the backup vocals are so loud.

THE FACE tour is my favorite tour of hers too. :)

Edited by MOTOWAYohsixfive, 20 May 2014 - 06:48 PM.

#35 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:51 AM

Huh, those 3 performances sound nothing like the CD version. I'm guessing pre-recorded vocals then?

#36 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

^ Yeah, there's no way she could dance back-to-back like that (those three are some of her best dance performances ever) while sounding basically flawless. 

She sang three dance songs completely live at SF Pride in 2009, and even though she was giving it her all, you could see she had to hold back on a lot of the dancing. Not to mention, she sounded much worse at SF Pride (because it was live) compared to the three-song dance segment in THE FACE tour (because it was lip-synced). 

Edited by MOTOWAYohsixfive, 21 May 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#37 Ryoga

Ryoga

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

dakishimeru was also prerecorded, i dont mind too much cause shes giving her all while dancing and we know she can sing well

#38 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Yeah, BoA always gives it her all :) It could be worse, she could've lip-synced to the CD version. At least with pre-recorded vocals it is somewhat "live" :)

#39 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:20 PM

I'm pretty sure that DAKISHIMERU performance is LIVE :)

#40 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yeah, I think dakishimeru is live also. Anyways, at least when BoA does lip sync its only cos she makes up for it with a killer dance routine! And goes all out with her dancing!

Anyways, back on topic, I contacted japanhomemaker, so will hopefully be able to get tickets AND get time of work AND praying some airline has a sale on tix to Japan in the next few months!! Haha. *fingers crossed*

Edited by celbel, 21 May 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#41 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

^I'm in the same boat, pal <3 actually, I've been keeping a keen eye on these sales and found one from Brazil to Japan for "only" 1170 US$, roundtrip. as I was expecting more than 2500 US$ I guess it's fine.

I just wish the tickets won't sell out too soon and JapanHomeMaker cannot  buy them :~

#42 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

^ ahh that's so $$$$.. There's an airline here that has sales to Japan sporadically for about $600 return, which is about half the usual fare from australia, so praying they'll have one in the next few months! Good luck on your end!!!

#43 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:02 AM

^ $600 return?? Seems like it'd be cheaper for me fly to Australia and take that flight instead O_o kidding though, too much hassle. Is that airline Jetstar by any chance?  :P

Tickets are on sale now for SOUL members btw

Edited by ~SOUL, 22 May 2014 - 03:03 AM.

#44 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

^ $600 return?? Seems like it'd be cheaper for me fly to Australia and take that flight instead O_o kidding though, too much hassle. Is that airline Jetstar by any chance?  :P

Tickets are on sale now for SOUL members btw

^ Haha. Yes, good ol jetstar!!

And.. Tix on sale already?! Eek, hope I can get my hands on some!!!

#45 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

Dakishimeru performance is not live, it is pre-recorded.

This is how Dakishimeru it sounds like 100% live. Heavy breathing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users