217 replies to this topic

#46 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:47 AM

I know ticket sales are currently open for SOUL members, but does anyone know when ticket sales will be open to the public?

#47 Lily

Lily

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Man, I wish I could go :<

#48 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

so, any of you are going/wanting to/willing to go? if yes, did you buy the tickets yet?

I've been trying to contact JapanHomeMaker, but she answered just my first two e-mails :/

It'd be nice if any of you suggest another option for ppl overseas to buy tickets for this concert (if there's any, actually)

#49 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

^ same boat here! Let me know if you here back from her!!

I think I'm gonna try to contact http://www.fdjp.com/

It says on the website they're away til June 4 though. And read through the info page on how the ticketing system works in japan. It's hella confusing!

Argh, whyyyy!

#50 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

^ I'm waiting on a reply from JHM as well. I'm definitely willing to go, but at this rate I'm not sure if I can even get a concert ticket :/

I was thinking of trying fdjp.com as well, but I think they buy resell tickets as well since they arent fanclub members, and if they resell those resell tickets (confusing I know) to you they'd be crazy expensive :/

#51 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Good luck, everyone!

#52 KiBo

KiBo

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Is there anyway to know if there are still tickets left? maybe like a japanese website with some info on it. I'm hanging in there wondering if they are sold out or not.

#53 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

Oh shoot ticket sales have started! 

http://avex.jp/boa/n....php?id=1010585

http://ticket.pia.jp...tInformation.do

But it looks like the only option is 7500 yen ticket? I want the music card + light pen as well, but can you buy it at the concert site maybe?

I dunno what to do :( I have a japanese friend who could buy the tickets for me but I want the SOUL tickets...

Anyone know roughly how quick these tickets would sell out?

#54 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

^ I'm guessing pretty quickly since this is her first tour in a very long time. Fans are probably going to want to buy them A.S.A.P just incase there won't be another tour after this one for a while.

#55 iDenntity

iDenntity

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:13 AM

I remembered when I bought my tickets for both BoA's 25th birthday/10th year anniversary for SOUL & BoA the X-MAS LIVE 2011; I bought it through "PIA.JP" and then I had to retrieve my ticket at the nearest 7-11 convenient store. 

You can definitely buy the tickets. Its just you have to have a friend who can retrieve it from 7-11 or lawson!!

#56 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:17 AM

I went on PIA to see if I could find any details for BoA's concert.... using good ol google translate.. it seems like the on sale date for general release tickets is the 9th of August. Does anyone know how it works? Is it possible to sell out earlier, or do they have like a set amount of tickets that are part of the 'preceding lottery tickets', the 'fanclub' tickets and then also a set amount set aside for the 'general release' or how does it work??

Screenshot_2014_05_31_00_34_08.png

Edited by celbel, 31 May 2014 - 05:20 AM.

#57 robert wright

robert wright

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

^ same boat here! Let me know if you here back from her!!

I think I'm gonna try to contact http://www.fdjp.com/

It says on the website they're away til June 4 though. And read through the info page on how the ticketing system works in japan. It's hella confusing!

Argh, whyyyy!

No need to worry about FDJP. I already heard from FDJP on May 20 after I placed my order. They will be buying fanclub and other tickets when the location of those seats are known so you have more of an option for a "great seat" or something less expensive. FDJP has come thru for me 4 times before on prior BoA Japanese concerts. They are going to contact me in mid August with a quote. It is OK to leave your order with them now and they will contact you with the details/reassurance and then later with the quote. In your order you need to say clearly how much you are willing to pay. The only drawback is that these are "resale" tickets so they are extremely expensive compared to list price particularly if you want really good seats. When they contact you with a quote,then you have 24 hours to accept and pay for it (either Paypal or wire transfer) or decline. The system is very complex. If price is an issue, it is good to look at other sources as well such as JapanHomeMaker (altho I have never used them). I hope this helps a bit.

#58 special85

special85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:12 AM

hey guys! I'm trying to get fanclub seating for the Tokyo dates...now yahoo auction hasn't had any postings yet so I'm getting a lil worried since that has been the only site I've used to get concert tickets in Japan. I recently saw a post here about using Japan Homemaker for tickets -- has anyone used them before? Are they trustworthy and will they give a fair resale price?

How about them vs FDJP?

I'm just trying to get all my facts straight so I don't pay toooooooooooooo overpriced tickets for the concert. Even tho, beggars can't be choosers right?

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

#59 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

^ when you get the info, would mind passing it to me? I'm also interested but jhm didn't answer any of my emails =/

#60 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

To everyone wondering why JHM haven't contacted them yet!

A fellow fan asked about concert tickets on the JHM Facebook page and here was their response :)

A mass email will be sent to all the interested SOULs who have signed up on my to-be-contacted list. I have already mentioned that if you are using my service to purchase tickets, all the lotteries and dates are irrelevant to you because you will get a ticket 100% for sure. You don't have to worry about the details and I will do all the work to secure fanclub tickets for everyone. There is nothing to worry about. Thanks!

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 19 June 2014 - 10:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users