20 replies to this topic

#16 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

While she sounded great when she sang, My Name is so dated.. I get it's a classic and doesn't take much effort to sing, but that song hit 10 years old just a couple weeks ago.

Also, I'm not really a fan of her outfit because it is really not flattering at all for her height haha.

#17 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Hurricane Venus was definitely lipsynced, but I could not tell whether BoA really sang live or used live-recording tracks? If she sang live, The Shadow, My Name and Only One were perfect live performances. I could tell it was live but there was very little breathing.

#18 abcfsk

abcfsk

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

I love that outfit. Fresh.

#19 vartan

vartan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

Boa and the dancer all look so tired. probably they are not adaptive to the scorching weather.

#20 Roly Poly

Roly Poly

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Geez! What's with all the hate, lol? Understandably, BoA sings those songs because they're her most popular. Whoever makes her setlist COULD switch it up, but...damn, lol. It's true, though - she performed those last year here, didn't she. They should have changed it, then maybe the crowd would have felt like they were seeing something new. Or is her popularity just not that big? 

I am also digging the outfit and look. I think she looks hip but cute, and in a Chinese way cuz of the colors. I would DEFINITELY buy that shirt, too, if I knew where to and it wasn't expensive, lol. I like loose stuff like that.

And I love BoA's Only One performances...such a beautiful song and dance.  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :D

#21 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

When is the hong kong cooking show going to air bc its been quite a while?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users