278 replies to this topic

#271 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:37 PM

just plug your USB and click on START HERE and there will be two options, Import songs and special video,

#272 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

We didn't get an actual USB this time. We got a card with a code but since all the info is in Japanese I don't know where to go from there.

#273 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:02 AM

^are you talking about the music card version? Because I have the usb version and get the actual usb, I also plugged it.into my laptop and it worked. The usb is located in its landyard and yes the usb comes with a double sided photo card and a code you could enter for a lucky draw and who's back limited making dvd.

EDIT ;)

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 08 October 2014 - 08:00 AM.

#274 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

Whao. i did not notice that the usb is incororated in the landyard. I thought it was just a pass.

Edited by vartan, 06 October 2014 - 08:57 PM.

#275 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

Me neither :lol: Thank you :)

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 06 October 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#276 lizzyloves

lizzyloves

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

Hate to bump this thread but I don't know where else to ask. Does anyone who has the album know the production information? I really like knowing the musicians and the writers of the songs and stuff. It would be super great if anyone could help me out with that. :3

#277 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:26 AM

Hmm. Here's all I have.

[ALBUM] BoA – WHO’S BACK?

2.Shout It Out
Written by Sara Sakurai  Composed by Daniel Sherman, Ricky Hanley, Kanata Okajima
4.FUN
Written by AKIRA  Composed by Erik Lidbom, Martin Kleveland
5.Message
Written by Kanata Okajima  Composed by Erik Lidbom, Andreas Oberg
7.Milestone
Written by STY  Composed by Paul Drew, Greig Watts, Pete Barringer, Rike Boomgaaden
9.MASAYUME CHASING
Written by Jyunji Ishiwatari  Composed by Caroline Gustavsson, STEVEN LEE

Source: http://eriklidbom.com/eng/
source 2: http://soundgraphics...-whos-back.html

BoA (First Time) co written by Music Jammers Wesley Steed & Chris Wahle

source: http://music-jam.com/wesley-steed

Edited by celbel, 29 October 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#278 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

i think in japan, the market should be ,ore in idol group.
it no secret that most boa fans have grew out of her music and move on to something else.
anyway for most people who have purchase her singles, i guess most will skip the album.

They didn't grow out of her music, because she has grown along with her fans. In Japan, BoA has suffered from various "scandals" which are no big thing to us, but caused people to move on. For instance, when she was rumored to have been kissing a guy (that's a no-no for a lot of Japanese idol singers), and to make matters worse, he was married! Then more recently, there was all the talk of how people couldn't even focus on BoA's dancing in "Shout It Out", because people were so horrified at how she looked. Whether is was plastic surgery or just dramatic weight loss, she did look freakish in that video...I read somewhere that the video was actually pulled from YouTube because of it, LOL. When you become better known for tabloid headlines than for your music, that's never a good thing...esp. in a country as socially conservative as Japan. :(

for me im definitely disappoitned that we got a compilation album instaed of a new album.

That was another big problem...even staunch fans here at BJJ were complaining.

furthermore, first time isnt a good song. too much auto tune. anyway looking forward to her new single. i think she has the best singles in only one era. maybe not those cutesy song.

What you're calling "cutesy" is actually pop, and there's nothing wrong with that. The largest-selling music acts in history the most appeal to all ages (old and young) have done pure pop music (Beatles, ABBA, Madonna, etc.). And there's not that much Autotune in "First Time"...it actually adds to the ethereal feel of the song. And it's high time she did pop again, after all that R&B stuff that mainly appeals to people under 25.

There's basically just one reason BoA isn't selling well in Japan: She's just not popular there anymore. No song is going to change the fact that her era has ended. :(

#279 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:12 AM

They didn't grow out of her music, because she has grown along with her fans. In Japan, BoA has suffered from various "scandals" which are no big thing to us, but caused people to move on. For instance, when she was rumored to have been kissing a guy (that's a no-no for a lot of Japanese idol singers), and to make matters worse, he was married! Then more recently, there was all the talk of how people couldn't even focus on BoA's dancing in "Shout It Out", because people were so horrified at how she looked. Whether is was plastic surgery or just dramatic weight loss, she did look freakish in that video...I read somewhere that the video was actually pulled from YouTube because of it, LOL. When you become better known for tabloid headlines than for your music, that's never a good thing...esp. in a country as socially conservative as Japan. :(

It's unfortunate but I have to agree because it's true. No matter who you are in the entertainment industry if you're rumoured to be involved in any scandal on just about any level whether proven to be true or not that's all you'll be known for and that'll follow you for a very long time. The biggest example of this is T-ara. Look at how much harm has been caused to then because of the vast amount of false allegations that were put to them. Unless some form of miracle happens BoA will never be anywhere near as popular as she used to be in Japan.

Still we can look on the bright side, her career is still very much stable in Korea :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BoA, Whos Back?, Album, J-pop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users