2246 replies to this topic

#1771 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

I know it's not the right place to post this but I think most people only go on this thread nowadays so I would like to know if anyone has a dl link for these tracks?
- Meri Kuri (Winter Mix)
- My Sweetie (Original Version)
- Listen to My Heart (Big Chorus Version)

Meri Kuri (2005 Winter Mix) - The link is to SoundCloud but you can actually download this song on iTunes ^^ It's track 6 on the digital album Merry Christmas From BoA ^^

My Sweetie (Original Version) & Listen To My Heart (Big Chorus Version) - My Sweetie is track 2 and LTMH is track 15 ^^

The only difference between this version of My Sweetie and the version used in the MV is the echos at the end of the song ^^ I can't really tell much of a difference between this version of LTMH and the single version. I think the background vocals in the chorus are louder or something? ^^

These versions of these songs are much harder to find. They're on the 1st Press Edition of No.1 which is hard to find and doesn't have an official digital release.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 14 October 2017 - 11:20 PM.

#1772 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

Her acting was still a bit cringey here, she was better in “affair”. But im all for a sad love story <3

Watching the MV made me feel like I was watching Make Your Move again hahaha... I cringed a bit but still loved watching her. 

I didn't realize she had such a big role either? thought she was just a side character! Looking forward to it now :)

Suuuper off topic, but I was looking up other BoA sites and found that BoAloves, BoA's French fansite, is still alive and kicking!! http://boaloves.free.fr/ They have all of her recent releases posted as news and even posted about her upcoming movie. I wonder if we should interact with them more somehow

#1773 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

Watching the MV made me feel like I was watching Make Your Move again hahaha... I cringed a bit but still loved watching her.

I didn't realize she had such a big role either? thought she was just a side character! Looking forward to it now :)

Suuuper off topic, but I was looking up other BoA sites and found that BoAloves, BoA's French fansite, is still alive and kicking!! http://boaloves.free.fr/ They have all of her recent releases posted as news and even posted about her upcoming movie. I wonder if we should interact with them more somehow

Its probably also the role, BoA is better when she plays an intimidating woman.

I also go to BoAloveS time to time, although I already know about all the news beforehand, but its still so great to see an active Boa fansite,

#1774 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

Lots of photos from the Thom Browne Fashion Opening ^^
https://www.facebook...62224198&type=3

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 03 November 2017 - 04:47 PM.

#1775 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

Lots of photos from the premiere ^^
https://www.facebook...62224198&type=3

I love her makeup and hair but hate the outfit?? It looks so old fashioned :(

#1776 BoAFox

BoAFox

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

I think those pics are actually from the Thom Browne fashion opening or exhibition. The outfit is a bit old fashioned, but I think it's a different look that's somber and mature in a way. BoA definitely pulls off the look anyways and I think she always looks amazing in blazers. Her outfit from the actual Autumn Sonata premier (the white dress with black laces) is one of my absolute favorites though and couldn't be more different than this outfit. The fact that she can pull off such a variety of looks while keeping them all sincere and honest is a true testament to her fashion sense.

#1777 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Sorry guys didn't watch the movie yet because all of my friends don't want to watch it with me as they think it looks too boring and comment are not so good.. May have to go by myself this week ㅠㅠ

#1778 BoAFox

BoAFox

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

Is there any way to watch this movie outside of Korea?

#1779 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

Hauehauhe that's so sad :c

#1780 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

Heh BoA dressed up as Super Mario to the SM Halloween event, and she danced to Red Velvet’s Red Flavor. Cute :) https://twitter.com/...317684887142400

#1781 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Guys I'm finally watching her drama "My Wife is Having an Affair" and it's actually quite good? It started a little slow but she's so damn cool in this! I didn't even see her as just BoA anymore because I really got into her character. Not like when I was watching Make Your Move- just felt like I was watching for BoA

#1782 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

BoA will be a guest on an upcoming episode of JTBC Night Goblin!
https://twitter.com/...356966863245312
This is a variety show isn't it? Pretty rare for BoA to guest on these ^^

Early birthday gifts from fans!
https://instagram.com/p/BbCAd-fDSiv/
I love the little statues! <3

More detailed pics can be found at @BoA_subway_ad on Twitter ^^

I think those pics are actually from the Thom Browne fashion opening or exhibition. The outfit is a bit old fashioned, but I think it's a different look that's somber and mature in a way. BoA definitely pulls off the look anyways and I think she always looks amazing in blazers. Her outfit from the actual Autumn Sonata premier (the white dress with black laces) is one of my absolute favorites though and couldn't be more different than this outfit. The fact that she can pull off such a variety of looks while keeping them all sincere and honest is a true testament to her fashion sense.

Yep, you're right ^^ I got confused because I found them while browsing photos from the movie premiere ^^

Heh BoA dressed up as Super Mario to the SM Halloween event, and she danced to Red Velvet’s Red Flavor. Cute :) https://twitter.com/...317684887142400

And here I thought there couldn't possibly be any more reasons to love this woman! <3 lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 03 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#1783 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Happy birthday to BoA my first Kpop idol. I liked H.O.T. and S.E.S but it wasn’t until BoA that I actively followed a singer’s career. T_T I know she isn’t as active in music now like early 2000s but I can’t ever quit her hahaha. I still hope for kick*ss music and performances.

#1784 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:51 AM

Yeay happy birthday to our legend Boa! <3

#1785 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

Is she gonna release something? She usually appear on tv show when she need to promote something lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users