2246 replies to this topic

#1786 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

Haha no. One of the articles I read even specifically stated she’s not in the middle of album preparations... T_T Lee Soo-geun, one of the fixed cast members of the tv show, is a SM C&C entertainer. He’s said on the show previously he wishes to invite BoA to guest. He said he also calls her, “Director.” XD

#1787 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:13 AM

Haha no. One of the articles I read even specifically stated she’s not in the middle of album preparations... T_T

What in the name of heaven she’s been doing all this time... I can’t... I’m falling apart

#1788 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

Happy birthday to BoA my first Kpop idol. I liked H.O.T. and S.E.S but it wasn’t until BoA that I actively followed a singer’s career. T_T I know she isn’t as active in music now like early 2000s but I can’t ever quit her hahaha. I still hope for kick*ss music and performances.

Same here, it's been a long time and although I'm not as active a fan since she's not that active herself anymore, I feel like I'll follow her forever haha

Happy belated birthday BoA! I'm so proud of her for aging so gracefully and beautifully.

I wish she'd release more music to keep the momentum though... I know her last releases haven't garnered that much attention but they're still quite well received internationally on Reddit and other places. 

Edited by Kwcty6888, 06 November 2017 - 08:49 PM.

#1789 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

Here we are living in 2017, where Paris Hilton just announced her new album and BoA is still not working on hers.

[EDIT]
Some guys shared her message saying no more music this year, she MIGHT see us next year,

Probably 2020 we can finally listen to Jazzclub

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 10 November 2017 - 12:43 AM.

#1790 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

But actually earlier this year they officially annouced a mini album no? So they just gave the new and then gave up? They better canceled it to release a full album in 2018 instead !

#1791 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:47 AM

So we can expect the new japanese jazzclub single in spring next year...? I don't know what to think of her marketing team... Fans already know this song exist, but they release the original version one year after it was sung at the concert... And the music video must be also finished by now.

#1792 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

^pretty much like masayume chasing, they released the song pretty much after the song bern taken off air

#1793 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

Avex and BoA screwed themselves over with that one. Masayume Chasing generated a lot of hype when it was revealed but by the time it was released pretty much all the hype had died down.

I’m not totally disappointed that BoA isn’t releasing anything else this year though. I need all the money I have for my trip to Japan lol

#1794 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

Great News guys:

Almost the whole Discography from BoA is finally available on Spotify  :wub:

#1795 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

^ Yasss :”D

#1796 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:41 PM

omg!! Y’all!!

She said she is working on an album currently! :o Said one of her reasons for accepting the request to come on the show was because she’s been indoors so much because of working on her album!

#1797 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Hmmm doesn't seem to be the case on Google Play Music T_T It's okay I have most of her discography in my library anyway hah..

^I guess she's starting to make TV appearances again to ramp up promotions! I would hope she's been working on an album though, didn't they announce a comeback like early in the year??

Edited by Kwcty6888, 16 November 2017 - 08:23 PM.

#1798 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:48 AM

Yeah they announced a mini album, but as I though they changed to a full album apparently. Also I was sure she was going on tv show to start promoting she always does that haha. Hopefully she release an album early 2018 so she can be nominated for the 2018 awards~

#1799 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:56 AM

We wanted news and damn we've got some news!

New Japanese mini album "Unchained" coming early 2018!
New Japanese tour "BoA THE LIVE ~Unchained~" will be kicking off from March 2018!
SOUL pre-orders for the mini album and concert tickets have officially begun!
Finally, BoA's 9th full length Japanese album is currently in the works! No name yet but it will be released in 2018!
Source 1, Source 2

JapanHomeMaker are now closed on weekends so I can't order from them yet! Also BoA’s tour kicks off after I fly home from Japan! My weekend has been simultaneously made and ruined by BoA XD

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 17 November 2017 - 02:02 AM.

#1800 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:01 AM

We wanted news and damn we've got some news!
New Japanese mini album "Unchained" coming early 2018!
New Japanese tour "BoA THE LIVE ~Unchained~" will be kicking off from March 2018!
SOUL pre-orders for the mini album and concert tickets have officially begun!
Finally, BoA's 9th full length Japanese album is currently in the works! No name yet but it will be released in 2018!Source 1, Source 2
JapanHomeMaker are now closed on weekends so I can't order from them yet! Also BoA’s tour kicks off after I fly home from Japan! My weekend has been simultaneously made and ruined by BoA XD

The news was actually like this:
- new 9th full album with the name「私このままでいいのかな (difficult to translate but it means “I’m still unsure”) to release at the beginning of 2018
- new mini album Unchained to release at the same time with the concert (march-april)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users