2248 replies to this topic

#1831 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:41 AM

I sent an email to the fanclub since I joined just to buy those tickets haha and they answered me something like "wait a bit more for more announcements on the lottery". so I guess it'll start after nov 30th.

#1832 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

So you need to join the official fanclub to purchase tickets?

#1833 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

So you need to join the official fanclub to purchase tickets?

No, you don’t had to join the fan club. But if you’re in the fan club then you can go in a lottery to secure early ticket sales. These tickets also have better seats.

Then at a later date the general admission tickets will go on sale. There are only a limited number of fan club tickets though so don’t worry about the concert selling out before general admission opens.

Also, I’m planning to go to the Fukuoka concert! It’s a public holiday in Japan and the closest concert location to where I live lol. It’s a sign I’m meant to go haha.

#1834 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

No, you don’t had to join the fan club. But if you’re in the fan club then you can go in a lottery to secure early ticket sales. These tickets also have better seats.

Then at a later date the general admission tickets will go on sale. There are only a limited number of fan club tickets though so don’t worry about the concert selling out before general admission opens.

Also, I’m planning to go to the Fukuoka concert! It’s a public holiday in Japan and the closest concert location to where I live lol. It’s a sign I’m meant to go haha.

Oh I see. Thanks a lot for the info! If everything goes well with planning on my end, this might be the first BoA concert I ever go to, and then I realized that this concert is about 10 years after The Face, which I'm planning to translate in the (somewhat lol)near future as a mini celebration of my own, so please do look forward to that! :D

#1835 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Erm.. did some of our posts disappear?? O_o

(Also, was it known BoA is also attending FNS this year? I completely forgot about it if so. Or maybe I blanked it because we will probably hear Meri Kuri again XD )

Edited by loveandhonesty, 28 November 2017 - 03:03 PM.

#1836 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

Oooooh, yeah my post got deleted :( Not sure what's going on with this forum. 

Was she invited to FNS? I just saw Twice is going this year

#1837 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Yes, their official twitter announced it. And I also saw Daichi Miura in the list as well. TVXQ is also attending. I didn’t realize it was happening next week though! They’re all supposed to be performing on the 6th. Pardon my ignorance but is FNS festival usually over two days? Because I think Twice is performing on a different day? I hope I didn’t read that incorrectly ahah.

And ah well. I ventured into the eye candy section of this forum and it looks... :|

MAMA performance in less than 12 hours I’m so excite. Hope she does well!!!

#1838 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

Yes, their official twitter announced it. And I also saw Daichi Miura in the list as well. TVXQ is also attending. I didn’t realize it was happening next week though! They’re all supposed to be performing on the 6th. Pardon my ignorance but is FNS festival usually over two days? Because I think Twice is performing on a different day? I hope I didn’t read that incorrectly ahah.

And ah well. I ventured into the eye candy section of this forum and it looks... :|

MAMA performance in less than 12 hours I’m so excite. Hope she does well!!!

Oops, Twice isn't at FNS, they're going on Kohaku this year. I just remember I saw it posted somewhere and I casually mentioned BoA was on it 6 times before haha.

So excited for the MAMA performance!! Hopefully she rides the hype a bit and releases more music 

#1839 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

BoA opened the mama just after the tribute from other group, Im surprised she chose minhyun for the only one dance as there are better dancer in wanna one haha didn't really feel the connection between the two. She performed camo also. I though she would perform jazz club. But well maybe she will perform more later

#1840 takato-nohara

takato-nohara

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:52 AM

So excited about the lives!!! I'm still eagerly awaiting info on the JP tour!!

As for the forum, I think it went down and came back from a backup version or sth because I tried to visit it like 3 times yesterday and wasn't able, and when I managed to get in, I realized the posts were quite outdated... We need some data from whoever owns the forum because all the phishing warnings and the amount of spam are related to the Forum code being outdated, so we could get an updated version or sth... uhm, just thinking out loud here...

#1841 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:17 AM

BoA intro+ tribute

Only one with wanna one minhyun

Camo
https://youtu.be/elKSWNlgvVI

As expected she gave the most important award of the night ^^

Edited by bakal3xs, 29 November 2017 - 05:00 AM.

#1842 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:05 AM

Oops, Twice isn't at FNS, they're going on Kohaku this year. I just remember I saw it posted somewhere and I casually mentioned BoA was on it 6 times before haha.

So excited for the MAMA performance!! Hopefully she rides the hype a bit and releases more music

Ohh lol all these music festivals I get confused easily oops xD

I can’t believe she chose Minhyun to do Only One with O_o

#1843 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:05 AM

I just love how smooth her transition was between Korean, Japanese and English AHHAA, reminds me of why she's pretty much the queen

#1844 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

Yeah right! But I was expecting a jazz club performance to end the show but well..
But I think they edit a lot no? They showed lot of people (jap singer) for the line up but I didn't see any of them except akb48 (?)

#1845 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

Yeah right! But I was expecting a jazz club performance to end the show but well..
But I think they edit a lot no? They showed lot of people (jap singer) for the line up but I didn't see any of them except akb48 (?)

Most of them were just announcers for the winners 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users