2218 replies to this topic

#1981 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:10 AM

Would anyone mind telling me where they watched the cdtv performance? I've been preoccupied with uh... subtitling lol.

#1982 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

Would anyone mind telling me where they watched the cdtv performance? I've been preoccupied with uh... subtitling lol.

Youtube...https://youtu.be/RsOrDYfX2nU

Thanks for the subtitles.. 🙇👍

BoA's making a Korean comeback later this month and she'll be guesting in Knowing Bros... (i won't believe it till there's a release date already remember how the news last year that BoA's making a comeback around this time also with a mini album but 2017 ended with no album at all) 😒

And she'll be releasing a JP album in Feb.14...

avex is so far doing good with BoA's japanese album promotions.. Billboards, song tie up, CM etc.. and her cdtv performance got her a good exposure... But she should be guesting on other shows too like musicfair21 and love music special... Id rather have her guest on music shows than those shows where she has just to react while watching clips... if her korean album is really gonna be released this january and she'll be on music shows i wonder how is she gonna promote her JP album...

#1983 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:21 AM

In january, she will release only 1 new Kr song though. It’s not like the full album. But the news did state that her full album will be on the first half of 2018.

#1984 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

She has the perfect co-guest(?) for Knowing Bros in Lee Sang-yeob I think heh. Also good that she will have Hee-chul, Soo-geun, and even Young-chul on the show so I can’t wait!! I bet Young-chul will pull out his FIIIIIInally parody lol. think it’s the first time she’s on a show with Kang Ho-dong though? I can’t wait to see how his interactions will go with her LOL. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but I love him xD

I also wish her to be on Life Bar and Idol Weekly for the random dance and two-times the speed dance relays but this is cool for now HAHA. I am kind of worried about the timing of the comeback in Korea especially because a lot of the big name female artists are coming back around the same time Ah well.

Also why is she promoting in Korea when she has a Japanese work coming out within the next two months? >_< I should’ve known she was going to have a Korean release with the reality show in Korea hah but still. I’m going to keep the mindset of good to see her than not see her at all.

#1985 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:37 AM

She has the perfect co-guest(?) for Knowing Bros in Lee Sang-yeob I think heh. Also good that she will have Hee-chul, Soo-geun, and even Young-chul on the show so I can’t wait!! I bet Young-chul will pull out his FIIIIIInally parody lol. think it’s the first time she’s on a show with Kang Ho-dong though? I can’t wait to see how his interactions will go with her LOL. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but I love him xD

I also wish her to be on Life Bar and Idol Weekly for the random dance and two-times the speed dance relays but this is cool for now HAHA. I am kind of worried about the timing of the comeback in Korea especially because a lot of the big name female artists are coming back around the same time Ah well.

Also why is she promoting in Korea when she has a Japanese work coming out within the next two months? >_< I should’ve known she was going to have a Korean release with the reality show in Korea hah but still. I’m going to keep the mindset of good to see her than not see her at all.

Its just a single maybe like Camo or man in the Mirror (guessing this one is an sm station)... Most likely she wont be promoting on music show (I think).. Accdg to reports she would release her album later this year (won't believe it till Ive seen it with my own eyes can't forget what happened to that supposed album release last year)...

As for variety shows its nice to see her guest with sangyeob i love them in MWIHAATW... As much as i would want to see her dance to random play dance and 2x the speed in weekly idol id rather not have her guest in there... Ive watched weekly idol from the start and i like it before lately it seems like JHD goes overboard with his jokes to make the show funny... Ive watched Rain's episode and was surprised as to how he was treated... UJH's episode seems a bit better though but still...

#1986 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

so many things to be excited about, I feel alive again

#1987 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

Knowing brothers on 20 and then apparently her reality show keyword BoA start on 21 yay~~
2018 sound so exciting for BoA and us~ so happy~~ but if lot of promotion for korea and japan in hust the first half of 2018, wonder whats her plan for the second half~

Edited by bakal3xs, 05 January 2018 - 04:22 PM.

#1988 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Knowing brothers on 20 and then apparently her reality show keyword BoA start on 21 yay~~
2018 sound so exciting for BoA and us~ so happy~~ but if lot of promotion for korea and japan in hust the first half of 2018, wonder whats her plan for the second half~

Hopefully few japanese singles this year, sm station 3, but she can disappear anytime she wants, so lets cherrish this first half

#1989 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:22 PM

Hahaha....we all should know she will start golfing when the weather is good.....

#1990 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:24 PM

Youtube...https://youtu.be/RsOrDYfX2nU

Thanks for the subtitles..

BoA's making a Korean comeback later this month and she'll be guesting in Knowing Bros... (i won't believe it till there's a release date already remember how the news last year that BoA's making a comeback around this time also with a mini album but 2017 ended with no album at all)

And she'll be releasing a JP album in Feb.14...

avex is so far doing good with BoA's japanese album promotions.. Billboards, song tie up, CM etc.. and her cdtv performance got her a good exposure... But she should be guesting on other shows too like musicfair21 and love music special... Id rather have her guest on music shows than those shows where she has just to react while watching clips... if her korean album is really gonna be released this january and she'll be on music shows i wonder how is she gonna promote her JP album...

Thanks so much for your reply! I didn't expect her to sing Valenti too though lol. And she hasn't lost her touch with it at all :D

Btw, if anyone would like me to sub the beginning talking section, let me know ^^

#1991 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Thanks so much for your reply! I didn't expect her to sing Valenti too though lol. And she hasn't lost her touch with it at all :D

Btw, if anyone would like me to sub the beginning talking section, let me know ^^

Hey BoAaddict do you think you could check or find help with a sub group or something for her movie autumn post office? This movie is so "ghost-like" that it may never have an eng sub one day haha

#1992 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

Hahaha....we all should know she will start golfing when the weather is good.....

Hahaha yeah you right maybe thats why she rush everything between january to may/june(?) so she can be free to start golfing haha

#1993 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Hey BoAaddict do you think you could check or find help with a sub group or something for her movie autumn post office? This movie is so "ghost-like" that it may never have an eng sub one day haha

That might actually be an interesting project to work with! Does anyone know where I might find the raw version?

I think I found a Chinese subbed version, so if I can get a raw version, I might be able to work on this :D

Edited by BoAddict, 06 January 2018 - 11:34 AM.

#1994 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

I think BoA’s only going to release a single? Seems strange considering the promo they have lined up. This can’t be a Station single because those don’t get promo. Maybe she’ll release a Korean album at some point during the next few months.
https://twitter.com/...513531002535937

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 06 January 2018 - 02:43 PM.

#1995 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

All over the news it seem more like official comeback album not a digital single song bis like camo.. I would be upset ㅠㅠ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users