2113 replies to this topic

#1996 Ryuchu

Ryuchu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

All over the news it seem more like official comeback album not a digital single song bis like camo.. I would be upset ㅠㅠ

Yeah the way I've seen it reported to made it sound like a Korean album comeback. That's why I was excited but confused like, but her japanese release is 2.14. I can contend with a single and little promotion to focus on her japanese project/tour with a korean album sping/summerish

#1997 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:46 PM

Does anybody know where can I pre-order the albums? I couldn't find it in CDJapan

#1998 vartan

vartan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

I saw the preorder on hmv Japan. I'm waiting for jhm to open order

#1999 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

I believe this use the second time she releasing her album on Valentine's day

#2000 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:59 PM

I saw the preorder on hmv Japan. I'm waiting for jhm to open order

Why do you want to wait for JHM? HMV Japan is not a good choice?

#2001 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:22 AM

All over the news it seem more like official comeback album not a digital single song bis like camo.. I would be upset ㅠㅠ

Wasn’t this before SM themselves actually said anything? As far as I’m aware aside from the translation I shared SM has neither confirmed or denied whether this new release will be a part of an album or not.

#2002 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Saw some posts saying there were billboard ads? Does anyone have links? I haven't seen any pics! 

So excited for all the new music and TV appearances though! It's been a while since she's been this active haha

And can anyone translate her brief blurb before her CDTV performance? I only picked up she wants to travel the country in 2018?

Edited by Kwcty6888, 08 January 2018 - 08:17 PM.

#2003 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:44 AM

Saw some posts saying there were billboard ads? Does anyone have links? I haven't seen any pics! 

So excited for all the new music and TV appearances though! It's been a while since she's been this active haha

And can anyone translate her brief blurb before her CDTV performance? I only picked up she wants to travel the country in 2018?

I offered to sub it, but no one really responded to it lol. Would you like just the gist of what they said or the "script"? lol

#2004 blue_leonheart2

blue_leonheart2

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

Check out cutball_1105's twitter... He/she posted pics of Ads in the subway stations and shibuya crossing...

#2005 travoltajc

travoltajc

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

Just an update for those still trying to get a ~Unchained~ ticket from overseas:

Based on announcement from BoA's official Japanese site, the public lottery is now open through Yahoo Tickets:

https://ticket.yahoo.../tour/00002615/

Because this is Yahoo Tickets (public) and not Yahoo Tickets Premium, you do NOT need to pre-register a local Japan credit card or bank account for processing the premium membership fee.

All you need is to sign up for a free Yahoo Japan account with a valid email address and a fake local Japanese address. The price is the original 9800 yen plus about 1000 yen of service charges. If you win the lottery (announced Jan 20), you have until Jan 25 to pay for it (I'm guessing through credit cards, but not sure if they accept foreign cards). Successful payment will secure the ticket. Yahoo will email you a ticket reference number about 3 weeks before the concert date, in which you must walk into a Family Mart (convenience store) with the reference number to pick up the physical ticket that has your seat number.

Be warned, because this lottery round is already after Fan Club and after Yahoo Premium, the seats may not be as good.

Edited by travoltajc, 09 January 2018 - 07:08 PM.

#2006 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

Looks like BoA’s reality show will start airing January 28 :’)

#2007 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:57 AM

Did they postponed 1week? Duh and im dying for some teaser with all those releases and tv show.. ㅜㅠ

#2008 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

^ I believe they said a teaser will be released tomorrow :)

Based on Lee Sang-yeob’s ig post, they just filmed Knowing Bros today XD I hope they weren’t too mean lol because they could be quite savage with their comments ^^;

Edited by loveandhonesty, 11 January 2018 - 05:15 AM.

#2009 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:38 AM

Y’all need to creating threads again. This is getting messy.
BoA’s next jp album and Tour aren’t “minor” news.

#2010 candice

candice

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

Yeahh I got my fanclub ticket for Fukuoka! Bought it through fdjp :) thanks to the one who suggested it.

Does anyone know if I can bring my camera to the concert to take photos ?

Edited by candice, 12 January 2018 - 09:15 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BoA, News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users