2113 replies to this topic

#2026 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

The track reminds me of a cross between Kimi no Tonari de and Smile Again. I think I’m going to need a few more listens though.

I love smile again thou haha

#2027 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

I love smile again thou haha

I actually love both songs I mentioned LOL. I don’t think it’s a bad track. What’s the romanji of the title? ^^;; Also I hope someone can translate the lyrics because some comments from twitter I’ve seen said the lyrics were nice and made folks //feel//.

#2028 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

So, 私のままでいいのかな was played earlier today on a radio (j-wave). I listened and recorded it, but the quality is flowering bad. Let's wait for someone who actually recorded it from a computer haha

I liked it, it's a ballad, but it's a bit plain.

I agree. It's a nice song but as a title track? Is it really the title track?! Who the hell decided on that? 

Tell me it's not trueee....

#2029 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:33 PM

I liked it! Her vocals were nice and it suits the wintertime. Can't wait for lyrics to pop up. Excited for an HQ version, I think it's my favorite ballad since Close to Me.

Does JP do title tracks? I always thought Japanese promotion styles were inherently different. Like Outgrow album had a song called Outgrow but it was hardly promoted. I feel like they'd promote Jazzclub as the lead single more, no?

Edited by Kwcty6888, 16 January 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#2030 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:41 PM

Here ^^

I like it but it doesn’t sound like a strong title track ^^
https://twitter.com/...208701279641600

Thanks for sharing this! She mentioned that she was going on a radio show on Instagram live last night, but I never would've thought that they broadcasted the whole song lol.

Just the gist is fine! I guess I didn't see your post. Thank you!

No problem at all lol. Here you go:

First the MC asked for BoA to announce her resolution/promise for 2018. BoA shows her scroll which says "Nationwide Pilgrimage". The MC asked for her to explain, and BoA says that her will be doing a nationwide tour starting in March and that she is very excited to be able to meet all her fans again after such a long time. The MC then said that there must be a lot of people who are happy about it as well, and then they asked her to get ready to perform.

That should be about it lol.

#2031 vuong22

vuong22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

Heres the album CM

#2032 vuong22

vuong22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

Also here is the full radio cut from the show

She Played 私このままでいいのかな and Jazzclub

#2033 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lmao I always forget Lookbook is a single from this album. Hope to see some more promos! I feel like this is her first real release since maybe Identity because I still refuse to consider Who's Back as an album

#2034 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:58 AM

Who's back almost made me give up on listening to her singles. Why is that? Because I think who's back is an AMAZING album with strong tracks but I was so used to them at the time the only new track left was basically first time (and I hate this song).

From time to time I catch myself listening to who's back and I really like it.

#2035 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:40 AM

Who’s back was the hardest slap BoA has ever given to us, I mean, 1 new track, poorly done covers and dont even mention the limited making dvd only contains less than 2 minutes footage.

What do you guys think of the track 私このままでいいのかな?

#2036 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

Who’s back was the hardest slap BoA has ever given to us, I mean, 1 new track, poorly done covers and dont even mention the limited making dvd only contains less than 2 minutes footage.

What do you guys think of the track 私このままでいいのかな?

I'm obsessed with 私このままでいいのかな and have the radio edit on loop. Her vocals on this are just stunning. God I hope they promote the HECK out of this album.

#2037 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

"Right Here, Right Everywhere" is a superior ballad compared to 私このままでいいのかな, I'm curious how the rest of the album is going to sound... I do like the track names lol particularly 03 Crow / 07 Manhattan Tango / 10 Mannish Chocolat .

#2038 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:38 AM

I still think Make Me Complete sounds the best, (despite the corny English lines), but none of these ballads really comparable to her older ones. 私このままでいいのかな is passable, I love her vocal but the song is not memorable to me, I’ve repeated the song since it was broadcasted, but everytime Im not listening to it, I can’t recall how the melody was (or is it my aged brain?)

#2039 BoAddict

BoAddict

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:12 AM

I still think Make Me Complete sounds the best, (despite the corny English lines), but none of these ballads really comparable to her older ones. 私このままでいいのかな is passable, I love her vocal but the song is not memorable to me, I’ve repeated the song since it was broadcasted, but everytime Im not listening to it, I can’t recall how the melody was (or is it my aged brain?)

I think a lot of your sentiments about 私このままでいいのかな (man, what a long title to type lol) resonated with mine. I do like it as a ballad, but like you said, I don't quite remember how the song goes when I'm not listening to it either (maybe my brain is quite aged by this point too lol). All I remember is off the top of my head hearing the lyrics saying something about "I don't want to hear it"?

#2040 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

I think a lot of your sentiments about 私このままでいいのかな (man, what a long title to type lol) resonated with mine. I do like it as a ballad, but like you said, I don't quite remember how the song goes when I'm not listening to it either (maybe my brain is quite aged by this point too lol). All I remember is off the top of my head hearing the lyrics saying something about "I don't want to hear it"?

The lyrics are great tho, or is it just the older fans that extremely critical? Lol

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 19 January 2018 - 02:59 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BoA, News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users