I actually like watashi kono mamade iinokana now lol

#2102 robert wright

robert wright

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Guys, I bought a FC ticket for the concert in Fukuoka through fdjp.
I've just read now that some concerts do fanclub ID checks when entering the venue.
There was no info about that on fdjp website.
Do you know if they do that for BoA's concerts?

#2103 robert wright

robert wright

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:09 AM

I have probably bought at least 7 BoA concert tickets from FDJPcom over the last 10 years or so. There has never been a problem. Nobody has ever checked to see if I was a fanclub member at any BoA concert. After you are inside, BoA soul fan club usually has a table with some staff, probably to recruit members but they are not checking the membership of concert goers. If there a potential problem, FDJPcom will tell you. Even though it meant no sale/commission for FDJP.com, I was told they would not be able to get me tickets for Billboard Live in Tokyo May 2017 because there could be problems with the way that venue handled resrvations but there has never been any problem because I was not a fan club member. By the Grace of God i was still able to get a reservation for Billboard Live by other means and still attend it. I don't think anyone will care whether you are a fan club member or not. Security usually doesn't allow photography at BoA concerts but otherwise there shouldn't be any problems. I would also suggest making a practice trip to Zepp Fukuoka from where ever you will be staying in Fukuoka. Traffic and transport issues can be a problem in urban Japan when you are trying to get to the concert on time or early to buy goodies. I hope this bit of reassurance helps!

Edited by robert wright, 03 February 2018 - 12:16 AM.

#2104 candice

candice

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:59 AM

I have probably bought at least 7 BoA concert tickets from FDJPcom over the last 10 years or so. There has never been a problem. Nobody has ever checked to see if I was a fanclub member at any BoA concert. After you are inside, BoA soul fan club usually has a table with some staff, probably to recruit members but they are not checking the membership of concert goers. If there a potential problem, FDJPcom will tell you. Even though it meant no sale/commission for FDJP.com, I was told they would not be able to get me tickets for Billboard Live in Tokyo May 2017 because there could be problems with the way that venue handled resrvations but there has never been any problem because I was not a fan club member. By the Grace of God i was still able to get a reservation for Billboard Live by other means and still attend it. I don't think anyone will care whether you are a fan club member or not. Security usually doesn't allow photography at BoA concerts but otherwise there shouldn't be any problems. I would also suggest making a practice trip to Zepp Fukuoka from where ever you will be staying in Fukuoka. Traffic and transport issues can be a problem in urban Japan when you are trying to get to the concert on time or early to buy goodies. I hope this bit of reassurance helps!

Thanks for your answer! So the tickets you bought, were they 'normal' tickets or 'fan club' tickets ?

I think I will book an hotel next to the venue to prevent any problem. ;)

#2105 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:43 PM

I hope BoA has another korean concert - I think I like more of her more recent Korean songs than her Japanese ones. Has anyone been to both her Korean and Japanese concert? If so, which one did you enjoy more? 

I'm so jealous of all you guys going :( I think I'll try to go to her next one >< I just wish it wasn't so expensive to though bleh. 

#2106 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

I hope BoA has another korean concert - I think I like more of her more recent Korean songs than her Japanese ones. Has anyone been to both her Korean and Japanese concert? If so, which one did you enjoy more?

I'm so jealous of all you guys going :( I think I'll try to go to her next one >< I just wish it wasn't so expensive to though bleh.

You’re from Toronto, aren’t you?
I’m a flight attendant and can bring buddies when travelling, next time she has a concert we could go together :)

I am so late in getting her tickets, I hope fdjp still has tickets for her Tokyo show, lol.

#2107 spiritualflow

spiritualflow

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

I’m a flight attendant and can bring buddies when travelling, next time she has a concert we could go together :)

I am so late in getting her tickets, I hope fdjp still has tickets for her Tokyo show, lol.

I'm also from Toronto! Would love to meet up with some people and go see BoA haha.

#2108 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:34 PM

I'm also from Toronto! Would love to meet up with some people and go see BoA haha.

Sweet!!! Toronto crew representing haha

Edited by MrP, 04 February 2018 - 11:01 AM.

#2109 nanapop99

nanapop99

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Sorry for bumping this thread but does anyone have Romeo & Maybe from the 2003 Summer Vacation in SM Town?

#2110 anime811

anime811

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:56 PM

:o really? That'd be super awesome >< Yeah I am ahah - I was actually thinking there probably isn't anyone from Toronto on here but! :D 
 >< I'll message you if you don't mind the next time :D 

@Spiritualflow be cool to do a meetup ^^ 

#2111 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:24 AM

New the Love Bug remix is out, it’s called the Love Bug (YUC’e Remix)

#2112 vuong22

vuong22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

dance practice on youtube, its not from her official page though

#2113 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

Yesterday a JTBC news programme used Call My Name as it’s closing song.
https://twitter.com/...241054014881792
I don’t know if the song changes every day but there you go lol

New the Love Bug remix is out, it’s called the Love Bug (YUC’e Remix)

Not a big fan of remixes but I was hoping I’d like this one at least since I love this song. Not really lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 07 February 2018 - 11:09 PM.

#2114 Ryoga

Ryoga

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:16 AM

Funny that a Korean news show is using a Japanese song. I love "call my name". It was a great b-side for message. Seems like JTBC really likes boa. She appeared on many of their shows.

Edited by Ryoga, 08 February 2018 - 02:17 AM.

#2115 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,302 posts

Posted Today, 09:50 PM

Looks like BoA will be on another variety!

BoA to appear as the 5th 'Master' on SBS 'All the Butlers'

BoA will be the youngest 'master' to appear on SBS' "All the Butlers," which is filming today. "All the Butlers" is a program featuring the cast of Lee Seunggi, Yook Sungjae, Lee Sangyoon, and Yang Sehyung. It shows the cast's learning experience from assigned "masters." BoA is the fifth and youngest master, appearing after actress Yoon Yeojung. "All the Butlers" airs every Sunday on SBS.

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0003217438

Translation credits to girlsnotgray from Reddit.

I wonder if we should start a separate thread for her variety appearances now that we're starting separate threads again?

Also another fun tidbit! Arama does this Oricon flashback feature and saw that this past week was 15 years since BoA topped the charts with Valenti. Thought it was a nice throwback haha.

http://aramajapan.co...week-212/85425/ (also, talk about an iconic week for releases)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BoA, News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users