129 replies to this topic

#31 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

^ Thats the hope, but her single covers are rarely not mind blowing, esp her recent releases from Milestone to MASAYUME CHASING (Let's pretend WHO'S BACK? cover never existed)

thank you guys for all the information, I upped the first post - could someone of the admins change the topic title for the new date please?

im hope they are adding usb sticks as i am collecting them since the beginning - the only ones i am missing so far are message/call my name and shout it out type b both. Do you know where I can get them?

there are USBs as usual, check this link baby: http://avex.jp/boa/n....php?id=1015043

Honestly..what is the point in all these USB versions? just buy the cd and call it a day xD

some of us operate this way, we can't help it lol

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 10 October 2014 - 07:47 PM.

#32 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:42 AM

Honestly..what is the point in all these USB versions? just buy the cd and call it a day xD

You can actually buy them on their own but BoAMyJewel is right :) Avex knows that there are crazy people (like myself) out there who will buy every version because collectors :lol:

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 11 October 2014 - 01:43 AM.

#33 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:54 AM

^ Actually the covers for Masayume Chasing were nice :). Shout It Out covers were not bad too.

#34 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

^ The nicest covers for me have been from Only One, Tail of Hope, Message & MASAYUME CHASING :)

According to avex the photobook is going to be size A4 O_o The number of pages are yet to be determined :)

#35 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:23 AM

My favorite cover from the recent era was definitely Only One! Tail of Hope was pretty good too.

Favorite cover from a single is still Eien! That cover was just so gorgeous.

#36 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

Tail of Hope CD ONLY version and SOUL 10th Anniv ver are way better than the CD+DVD versions, they could've picked better pictures IMO. just like what I've said before all of the singles cover from Milestone to MASAYUME CHASING were great, I don't know why but my favorite is still Milestone though, MASAYUME CHASING covers also the ones which were most 'decorated' since the infamous Nanairo no Ashita/Your Color single covers

it's less than 2 months before the release date, I hope we'll get a full PV soon, afterall we've heard the full song, we only need it in HQ now AKA the PV rip. I also wonder will she skydive for this PV, afterall, the title says it all 'FLY'

#37 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

^ BoA's afraid of heights so I doubt that :lol:

I don't know about single covers since there are so many good ones but my favourite cover overall has to be Girls On Top :) I love everything about it, the concept, the outfits, just everything :)

#38 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

I thought that the USB versions were pretty cool.  I saw Ayumi Hamasaki's USBs and thought they looked cute. CDs also tend to take up space especially for people who live in small apartments.

And in the Fly PV, I hope she does something as elegant as when she was an angel in the DBSK, Trax, BoA collaboration video. That was so cool.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 11 October 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#39 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:44 PM

Slightly off topic, but my favorite album covers are Made in Twenty for Japanese albums, and My Name for Korean (with Only One coming in at a close second!!)

#40 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

I can't wait to see the concept of FLY MV haha. Will it be another ONLY ONE Drama Version? :P

#41 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

im hoping there is no usb for this era. kinda irritating that it is only open to fan club. hence, getting it is super troublesome

#42 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

^I KNOW!!!! Urgh!!! But they are gorgeous tho T.T God I'm torn

#43 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:59 AM

^ same for me - its horrible -.-

on one side im greatful that there are people like japanhomemaker who offer to get them for you, but the prices are extremely expensive.

by the way, how about creating a new thread just about fan-collections with pictures, as a dedicated collector im curious about editions i dont own yet and other fans treasures ^^

Edited by Ryoga, 12 October 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#44 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

^ There already is one :)

http://forums.boajja...=152066&page=25

#45 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

^Hey ShiroiChan would you mind checking your PM, I have a favor to ask :) Thx in advance

if you guys interested you can download the LIVE version of FLY from WHOSBACK tour here  (individual)https://www.mediafir...tgn2sfwlzo2aiid

credit to BoAloveS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users