20 replies to this topic

#16 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:42 AM

I think the fonts are OK. Not nice, not bad either.

The pictures are beautiful :)

I agree with you that the fonts can be better :)

#17 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:21 AM

The font works for me (for the photobook version esp), except on the pink one WHICH IS THE BEST COVER!!!! Oh if we're bound to expect, let's just pray that it will be printed in metalic color like what they did with IDENTITY.

I couldn't careless about the bottom two tho, they look so generic, they shouldve used the pink cover for every singles cover, it's so awesome I die,

I also work in graphic design field bro, *high five* yes they couldve picked better font, preferably something classy and have a lot of twirlings and also, it should be italic

#18 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:12 PM

There was a twitter user who said that boa looks like she's falling into sleep in the top right pic n I couldn't agree more, lol I think thats actually the most weird looking one ...like it doesn't look like sleeping in a beautiful or artistic way but just a weird reality looking 1 which shouldn't have been used when its suppose to be done professionally for album covers

#19 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

The thing is these are intended to be consumed by a Japanese audience who just do not care about what font English is written in.

Your opinion is valid but still, why would they spend more money when they don't need to.

#20 Lily

Lily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

I really love the top two covers! The font's pretty meh but it's not as bad as Who's Back imo.

Definitely not as bad as Who's Back. And these photos are much prettier. Not a huge fan of the bottom left one as a cover, maybe as an insert photo.

#21 J0A

J0A

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

Seriously... who in the hell is in charge of putting fonts on the covers? These are absolutely disgusting looking...look like something from paint. 

All her single covers font wise have been bad but this is taking it to a whole new level...it's just ugly and cheap looking.

I think it's officially safe to say Avex does not have faith in BoA anymore...she needs to get away from these people asap.

10447635_834685503229767_109183731312983

The font on your comment seems worse, but you don't see me complaining. Deal with Changes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users