Please give some info. Thanks :)

#2 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:08 PM

Well, for now there's no news yet regarding her 2015 activities. But she said she wanted a Korean comeback and a live concert for her Korean 15th Anniversary

for Japanese activity, the thing I fear would be, she'll release a triple-A side and then a best album?

I mean she has like a lot of songs piled up already

• BUMP BUMP! feat.VERBAL(m-flo)
  • まもりたい ~White Wishes~
  • WOO WEEKEND
  • I SEE ME
  • Milestone
  • Only One
  • The Shadow
  • Tail of Hope
  • close to me (we all know this song should be put on her best album right?)
  • MASAYUME CHASING
  • FLY

I mean she already has around 13 songs already, even if she gets rid of Tail of Hope, WOO WEEKEND and I SEE ME, she'll still due a best album, I mean it's avex right? but please don't let this be true, this is just my conspiracy theory LOL

#3 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

Doubt that will be the case for Japan - since who's back was pretty much a best of album and included all those songs. They can't release two essentially identical albums surely..? Although avex..

Haha. Here's to hoping!

I personally hope she releases an awesome Korean album in the first half of the year and then goes on tour.

And I'd love it if she releases a couple of singles in Japan throughout the year with actual good promotions!! And then releases a Japanese album end 2015 or early 2016 - maybe january like she used to! And a Japanese Xmas concert would be great also!! Ahhh a girl can dream! ;)

Edited by celbel, 22 December 2014 - 09:31 PM.

#4 Boaboa0501

Boaboa0501

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

I wish she had a tour in mid of june because i wll go to japan in may :( i wish i could watch live in her concert :(

#5 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

Doubt that will be the case for Japan - since who's back was pretty much a best of album and included all those songs. They can't release two essentially identical albums surely..? Although avex..

Haha. Here's to hoping!

I personally hope she releases an awesome Korean album in the first half of the year and then goes on tour.

And I'd love it if she releases a couple of singles in Japan throughout the year with actual good promotions!! And then releases a Japanese album end 2015 or early 2016 - maybe january like she used to! And a Japanese Xmas concert would be great also!! Ahhh a girl can dream! ;)

This is the hope!!! but you know it's avex lol us fans cannot expect anything

I wish she had a tour in mid of june because i wll go to japan in may :( i wish i could watch live in her concert :(

I think that's pretty unlikely :/

#6 Boaboa0501

Boaboa0501

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:10 AM

Why you say so ? :(

#7 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:15 AM

Personally I hope she releases a full length Korean album and does a full Korean tour that comes to DVD. While I liked some of her Japanese stuff from this past year I miss her Korean stuff. 

#8 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:44 AM

I'm rooting for a Korean album in 2015. Show your juniors how it's done, BoA. There have been so many disappointing songs in Kpop this year.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 23 December 2014 - 02:44 AM.

#9 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:06 AM

Why you say so ? :(

She needs to release an album to hold concert, there will be an a-nation tho, not sure when, maybe you could google it and see the pattern of the concert

I think she will definitely release a korean album, and probably a korean tour, but please here I am dvd first, or she could release here I am dvd along with her kr album (most unlikely tho) or her album could be called here I am, thatd be awesome

#10 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:11 AM

korean album for sure. I mean its her 15th anniversary and didnt she also say they are planning a concept for it already? Im also quite sure that she will release a few singles like this year, because of the contract with avex.. not sure if shes going to release a japanese album in 2015 though. Probably more likely in  2016.

#11 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:55 AM

In Japan: Probably a few singles and an Album (hopefully), so that she can release a compilation for her 15th Japanese anniversary in 2016.
Her BEST albums usually contain 3 Original Albums worth of material. So far we have two: IDENTITY & Who's Back? :)

In Korea: Definitely a new album to celebrate her 15th anniversary! :)

#12 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

If avex won't be screwing with us, yes 2015 be a gooooooood year,

And please a full length album, no like Only One with 6tracks (they were all good tho)

#13 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:30 AM

There was a rumor posted in Nov that she will release a Kr album in May

https://twitter.com/...1063296/photo/1

Shinee Jonghyun solo rumor is true. Hopefully, it will be the case with BoA's

Apparently, in a recent interview, she said she and her staff are considering a concert tour for 15th anniv as well.

I'm guessing her activities in 2015 would be a Kr album/ tour + a K drama XD

Edited by bokachu, 23 December 2014 - 09:33 AM.

#14 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

There was a rumor posted in Nov that she will release a Kr album in May

https://twitter.com/...1063296/photo/1

Shinee Jonghyun solo rumor is true. Hopefully, it will be the case with BoA's

Apparently, in a recent interview, she said she and her staff are considering a concert tour for 15th anniv as well.

I'm guessing her activities in 2015 would be a Kr album/ tour + a K drama XD

I will be happy if this is all true! Korean album is overdue! And a concert will be amazing, but I wish she could release simultaneous albums in Japan and Korea like she used to. At least in the same year, but I guess she's not 15 anymore and doesn't want to work like crazy anymore, which is fair enough and she seems to have formed a real interest in acting which is great for her, but aish if only it didn't mean we get less music!!

Hoping for that album in May!! If that's true, I wonder what she has planned for the year leading up to that? Of course album preperations take a lot of time, but May is still 6 months away..

BoA please make this an amazing comeback and show all your juniors how it's done!! :D :D :D And and please do another song with the guy from NELL!! I'm still swooning over the awesomeness that is 'Implode' and devestated they never performed it live together!

Edited by celbel, 23 December 2014 - 02:24 PM.

#15 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

I really REALLY expect a lot from her next Korean album and her comeback next year. I want it to be awesome!!! I want to see BoA showcasing her power once again, and have some mind-blowing performances. 

I do like her Japanese songs too, and I hope to have more good songs next year. I am happy with what she released this year, just that they were not promoted AT ALL!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users