^ I bet they didn't even started working on the album lol

#33 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

According to a twitter account: "BoAは来年、韓国歌手デビュー15年を迎え、ファンに意味のあるプレゼントする計画。 BoA側は「まだ具体的時期は話せないが、来年韓国で新しいアルバムを出すだろう。今回もBoAだけの音楽と魅力を堪能できるアルバムになるだろう」と伝えた。"

It basically says that BoA will release a new Korean album in 2015, although no specific date has been revealed.
It also says that it's gonna be an album where you can enjoy BoA's charm and music in a different way :)

That line about enjoying her charm and music in a different way sounds promising. Oh, please don't work with has been American music producers. That's one of SM's follies. Really looking forward to the concept.

#34 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:26 PM

I don't want to get too over excited but damn does that statement seem promising!

New Year's message from BoA!!!

#35 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

^ I bet they didn't even started working on the album lol

I don't know, BoA has been messing around making music, according to her instagram lol,

August 26 would be the best date to release it, :D IMO, if not, please release it sooner

so I'm guessing, no Japanese single until the new charming album released eh?

#36 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:30 AM

^That seems very unlikely, she's been releasing music constantly over the past 2 years so we should expect a new single soon. Hopefully March/April :)

#37 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

But i guess is she is gonna released new album in korea she needs to be on tv show or stuff like this to promote herself before album's release. People already forgot her even if she was in a movie kk

#38 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:40 PM

^ doesn't she technically have to release 3 singles and an album under avex?? I know she hasn't done that with albums in japan. But they've been pumping those singles out of her every few months even if the songs/promotions have been less than average.

#39 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

But i guess is she is gonna released new album in korea she needs to be on tv show or stuff like this to promote herself before album's release. People already forgot her even if she was in a movie kk

What are you talking about? This is BoA. She's a legend in Korea. She came back with Hurricane Venus in 2010 after a 5 years absence and destroyed the copetition!

And even if she's not present personally in TV, her name is mentioned all the time! 

Don't worry, she'll be able to balance her careers in Japan and Korea, she did it before for so long! :)

#40 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

@Celbel: I don't that's valid anymore. If it were true, she sould've released albums in 2011, 2012 & 2013, which she didn't

#41 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

2010=
top 100 best digital sales: hurricane venus was 73. (I think she was 5 in physical sales thou
2012=
Top 100 best digital sales: only one was 33.. (physical 46) better sales becoz first song was better quality but also becoz she was doing kpop star too which help her popularity.
And as u know physical mean fandom buying the album.(n she still has good fandom because i think in 2010 n 2012 she was the best female soloist saler)
Digital mean general population (for me most important).
so she does need to promote herself like she did with kpopstar ^^

Edited by bakal3xs, 01 January 2015 - 05:03 PM.

#42 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

8th Korean Album News

BoA is reportedly making her domestic comeback next year with a new album, as 2015 will mark her 15th anniversary since debut.

A rep from BoA's side told the media on December 31st,"No specific date has been decided but BoA will release a new album in Korea next year. You will be able to enjoy both her music and charm from the album this time".

BoA latest Korean release was 7th album 'Only One' in 2012. She has been active with Japanese promotions including new singles, albums, live tour as well as making her acting debut in 'Make Your Move', 'Venus Talk' and 'Big Match' movies.

cr: dkpopnews

BoA will be making a comeback in 2015 with a Korean album, to commemorate her 15th anniversary with plans to surprise her fans with a “special gift”.

Boa debuted at the age of 14 in August of 2000 with the first official album “ID Peace B” and has released multiple albums in Japan as well as Korea. Her last Korean album was her 7th official album, “Only One”, in 2012.

She debuted in Japan in 2001 and since her first official Japanese album was released on March 2002, she has placed herself on the Oricon Charts multiple times. Many of her singles have also won first place on the charts.

SM Entertainment revealed on December 31st that the artist will be releasing a new album revealing, â€œWe cannot specify when at the moment but BoA will be releasing a new album in Korea next year. The music will be such that only BoA can pull off.”

Stay tuned for more details on her comeback!

cr: koreaboo

That last comment from the SM Rep.  :o I hope it's a stellar dance track.

#43 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

i hope it will be a dance/hip hop album!with amazing dance steps and probably a lil bit of rnb to show off her amazing vocal!to be honest i dont really care about some pointless korean reality tv shows (although they are fun to watch) but i hope BoA can have her own reality tv that shows her every day work life, the behind the scenes, making of album, dance practices with a little personal touch like her friends and her family and her past-time. a tv show that focuses on her, that would be promotional too.

#44 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

a music only BoA can pull off? can we expect OUTGROW x My Name with a touch of ADRENALINE

#45 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

I hope BoA can make an appearance on a show like Superman Returns. Seeing her interact with kids would be so adorable. Maybe she can try to win Sarang's heart like other Kpop celebrities did. Or she could get a reality show only focused on her comeback like Taetiseo.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 02 January 2015 - 04:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users