The forums feels so quiet, thats probably just me but Happy New Years
What are your new year resolutions? If you don't have any, how about a to do list for the year that you were suppose to do the previous year etc. Feel free to share!
It'll be entertaining to read.. I mean cmonnnn it'll be fun?... I hope..
So here are mines, I'll even list some random stuff
1. Work out more <- stopped halfway through the semester last year haha
2. Finish said Anime list <- not gonna happen.. but why not?
3. Learn/remember the hiragana characters ~ I'm willing to share my homemade funny index cards if anyone wants to learn XD
4. Be more active on Boajjang and create random threads + chat with fellow Boajjangers
5. Find a job/internship for the summer
6. Travel overseas and eat delicious food, my friends decided we should go to Korea and attend any available concerts during our visit haha
7. Attend a BoA concert this year -crosses fingers- "_"
8. Rip a flac file for someone who asked 2 years ago..
9. Experience whats it like go paintballing
10. Collect all BoA albums/singles
11. Learn how to float-- ahem I mean swim
12. Get good grades hahhhh
13. Enjoy life until it's hell during finals week
14. Beat a friend at a chess game
15. Find out whats it like to get a hangover
16. Sleepover at a friends house -- sadly never had one before
17. Procrastinate slightly less
18. Learn how to use the knitting needles
19. Overcoming the fear of asking questions
20. Staying awake during long lectures
21. Learn how to use the chopstick with opposite handedness
Hmm I can't think of anymore, I guess coming up with resolutions/list is harder than it seems.