BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:32 PM

Detail about the new song 'Who Are You'

- Release date; 20th, April
- Lyrics and composed by BoA
- Featured by Gaeko from Dynamic Duo, who is one of the most famous and popular rap star in Korea

- Not a title single, it's advance single for boom up.
- Yesterday,including BoA's brother Soonwook Kwon, team Metaoloz(filmed 'Game', 'Only One', 'The Shadow', 'Message' etc.) filmed a music video at a studio in Korea for BoA's upcoming song and there's rumor that it might be for this song. BoA didn't attend yesterday, instead her there was an anonymous actress.

credit: http://media.daum.ne...150403103108617+ @LegendofBoA

--------------

Update:

After various news sites reported the single and its release date on 20, there was several articles stated that BoA and Gaeko are definitely having a song together. however, the release date is not confirmed.

According to this article, the release date of 'Who are you' is not confirmed yet. But another press said that she'll release 'Who are you' until April. Stay tuned!

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0003033596

credit: @LegendofBoA

Edited by bokachu, 10 April 2015 - 03:59 AM.

#2 rahe

rahe

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

Yesssss I CAN'T WAIT

#3 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

I'm curious how spaced the pre-release and the actual album release will be? SM's pre-leases are sometimes released a month or two months in advanced compared to the actual title song release, which I hope will be the case since I would prefer a summer/late summer release i.e July/August. I want BoA to avoid the big name comebacks... Big Bang, SNSD and Super Junior are all rumored to be coming back in May. 

If the actual album is released a week after this pre-release, there's going to be an overlap in promotion and a lot of competition...But I'm pretty positive she's still working on the album so there's no way she's going to be releasing it anytime soon.

#4 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:09 PM

Oh wait what?!! Wasn't expecting this but yay!! Hope it's a good song and the MV is great :D 20th of April is soon, so yay!

#5 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

Im pretty sure she just release a single now to have some media attention before her comeback

#6 abcfsk

abcfsk

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:45 AM

Yaaas. Self/composed and with Gaeko it's bound to be rnb hip hop-y, my favorite BoA. Now I'm less worried about whatever the title track is... seems we're getting an mv for this and all

#7 sacosta999

sacosta999

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:59 AM

The timing of this news is very suspicious.  Could it be an April fools joke? In addition, there's a lack of overall coverage to make it believeable.  There's only one source reporting this information?

Hmm...

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Edited by sacosta999, 03 April 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#8 mrwilliams

mrwilliams

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

The timing of this news is very suspicious.  Could it be an April fools joke? In addition, there's a lack of overall coverage to make it believeable.  There's only one source reporting this information?

Hmm...

I'm not getting my hopes up.

allkpop posted an article about it today.

------

I wasn't expecting it, I'm so excited :D to be honest I thought she would come back only on the month of her debut.

#9 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

OMGOSH! I've had an awesome day as it is and now this?! Bring on April, 20th!!!

#10 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

BoA to make her comeback soon with a song featuring Dynamic Duo's Gaeko

http://www.allkpop.c...amic-duos-gaeko

http://www.soompi.co...-release-track/

#11 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:03 AM

Check naver too many news about this too kk

#12 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:34 AM

allkpop writes that it will be her comeback title track?! But im sure she wont drop her album by the end of april... im confused x_X

#13 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:05 AM

this..usually SM pre release is few days/ a week different from the title track/album.if she's gonna release who are you on 20th,so her album gonna release on early may.i kinda excited bcs i dont need to wait for a long time but i kind of worry too bcs she's gonna compete with big bang.

huh..i dont want her overshadow with big bang since we knows everyone kind of anticipated their comeback.

and SM overlap promotion,i dont think so..since we know this is how SM manage their artist.

but i'm a little bit annoyed since SM just..ok shinee comeback,snsd comeback,soo n yuri debut,taeyeon solo..

and suddenly BoA announced her pre release single.sigh SM..

but yay for BoA new composed song..so happy to hear that.

wish the best for Queen BoA :)

#14 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

I want BoA to avoid the big name comebacks... Big Bang, SNSD and Super Junior are all rumored to be coming back in May. 

SM make a lot of poor choices but I don't think they're stupid enough to have two of their most well-established acts competing at once. At least I hope not. I definitely agree with you that avoiding the big name comebacks is a good idea.  

#15 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

For all I know the date of the release of her album is unknown, so chill guys :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users