148 replies to this topic

#136 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

Pretty sure metaoloz produced the mv for who are you remember the shooting pic that leaked? Pretty sure its about a blind date lol

#137 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

^ I hope for what you said to happen too

Anyway, I think if SM does not make more MVs for BoA, she can just ask her brothers to make for her hahahaha

I wouldn't mind that at all. From what we've seen he's a pretty great director :D

Pretty sure metaoloz produced the mv for who are you remember the shooting pic that leaked? Pretty sure its about a blind date lol

Actually I didn't know an image had been leaked :lol:

Edit: I've looked through this topic, the album topic and the news topic but I can't find the image, is it still out there? :)

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 03 May 2015 - 04:52 AM.

#138 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

I wouldn't mind that at all. From what we've seen he's a pretty great director :D

Actually I didn't know an image had been leaked :lol:

Edit: I've looked through this topic, the album topic and the news topic but I can't find the image, is it still out there? :)

Try this im on my phone
pic.twitter.com/LxvljY9Ayj

#139 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

HAHA, i rmb that photo. I hope it is not another coffee shop setting LOL

#140 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:05 AM

I guess it ll. But the atmosphere in coffee for an electronic dance song doesnt fit i think lol i dont knoeknow how to imagine it lol or maybe just the begining of the story before the song start dunno.
I guess no teaser today it may be tomorrow then If there is one.. cant wait 2 days to wait before the released of the song ha

Edited by bakal3xs, 03 May 2015 - 08:05 AM.

#141 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

I'm slightly disappointed that we haven't had anymore teasers and it's already May, 4th in Korea. If we don't get a new teaser by May, 5th I'll be really disappointed as I'm sure most of us will be.

Try this im on my phone
pic.twitter.com/LxvljY9Ayj

Oh, that picture! It's been so long since that was leaked I completely forgot about it lol Thank you :)

I guess it ll. But the atmosphere in coffee for an electronic dance song doesnt fit i think lol i dont knoeknow how to imagine it lol or maybe just the begining of the story before the song start dunno.
I guess no teaser today it may be tomorrow then If there is one.. cant wait 2 days to wait before the released of the song ha

Didn't the MV for "The Love Bug" start off in a coffee shop or something? The part where BoA was sitting at a table reading a magazine? In any case I hope we don't get a repeat of the "drama version" MV if you can even call it that of "Only One".

Edit: Looking at the MV the set looks more like a staff break room than a coffee shop but there's still coffee lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 03 May 2015 - 09:49 AM.

#142 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

Shoot I forgot its an electronic dance music, lol, the hopenis fading

#143 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

Yeah i understand they dont even try to make people excited for it. Like they did with big bang the hype was high.. it feel they dont even care n just release songs like this lol

#144 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

HPwUMQD.jpg

Based off the pictures of the interior of the mago studio, it definitely gave off a ballad feel, I would've initially expected something like this:

(directed by BoA's brother)

IMO, Electronic dance/pop seems doable within the set, so many possibilities...

Btw, during the recording of the mv someone mentioned that there was an actress present, I'm not sure if BoA will appear in the mv for "Who Are You?".

#145 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Thank you for the update!

Maybe there will be story scenes featuring the actress along with some singing scenes featuring BoA and Gaeko.

I really like the set :) I think of Spring when I look at all the flowers and the garden deck in this lighting. The song is about the feelings one gets before going on a blind date. Maybe the girl in question is hoping for a new love to blossom like the flowers in Spring?

Edit: A tutorial for international fans who want to support BoA from May, 6th courtesy of BoA The KOREA :D

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 03 May 2015 - 11:50 AM.

#146 iDenntity

iDenntity

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

I'm slightly disappointed that we haven't had anymore teasers and it's already May, 4th in Korea. If we don't get a new teaser by May, 5th I'll be really disappointed as I'm sure most of us will be.

Oh, that picture! It's been so long since that was leaked I completely forgot about it lol Thank you :)

Didn't the MV for "The Love Bug" start off in a coffee shop or something? The part where BoA was sitting at a table reading a magazine? In any case I hope we don't get a repeat of the "drama version" MV if you can even call it that of "Only One".

Edit: Looking at the MV the set looks more like a staff break room than a coffee shop but there's still coffee lol

GUYS its a pre-release track. I don't think a teaser is really necessary for "WHO ARE YOU" especially if the song is gonna be released in a couple of days and is not the comeback track.

I would appreciate it though if we can get an album title along with a comeback teaser.

#147 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

OK guys, chill, we got another photo teaser along with news for the WHO ARE YOU MV!!! :)

#148 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:42 PM

We will at latest get a teaser with the weekly music shows when they show the upcoming comebacks. I mean it's her 15th anniversary I'm sure they have a good promotion for this comeback.

#149 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

^ Oh yes. I am looking forward to it

Will we get an MV teaser for WHO ARE YOU? Maybe not cos it is not promotional track :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users