880 replies to this topic

#16 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

Picture style and pose remind me of her American debut, minus the weird ring and braided ghetto hair xD

Looking forward to this.

#17 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

So i wonder if the track with gaeko is her title track or just a teaser track we ll get before her actual title track?

#18 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:15 AM

From the concept photo I still can't tell if the title track will be a dance killer or a soft song. I do hope for a dance badass song though cos BoA attracts more attention with her dancing and performing skills. The other songs on the album can be soft songs. That would be best for me =))

#19 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:26 AM

Well if i remind well only one pictures was like BoA with a guitare or some pics like that. i think pics doesnt mean anything about thz concept lol

#20 abcfsk

abcfsk

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:09 AM

From the concept photo I still can't tell if the title track will be a dance killer or a soft song. I do hope for a dance badass song though cos BoA attracts more attention with her dancing and performing skills. The other songs on the album can be soft songs. That would be best for me =))

In between is good.. Only One has become one of her most popular and known songs

#21 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:16 AM

Wasnt only one photoshoot originally planned for the shadow?

#22 mrwilliams

mrwilliams

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

OMG yes I'm so excited  :wub:

#23 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:31 AM

Eeeeek!!! I'm so excited!!! :D

I love BoA's self written and composed works and was hoping for at least a couple of the songs to be by her but ALL OF THEM?! YESSSSS!!! :D :wub: I'm really interested in the style too, "R&B, funk and traditional pop?" Sounds like we're in for quite and album :D

Edit: Still not available on Yesasia just yet, will keep an eye out :)

Usually teasers start 1-2 weeks before, so it should be soon!!

Since BoA's comeback is 12 days away I'm really hoping we'll get a countdown from when we get down to 10 days :D

Gosh she looks so beautiful, do you think the album will be called beautiful monster?

Well BoA is beautiful and fierce so I really hope so :D

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 30 April 2015 - 10:39 AM.

#24 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Well so actually all the artist we saw recently in SM none of them was working for BoA's album right?
also im kinda affraid their is no dance dont know why haha

#25 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

So excited! PLEASE have more than 6 songs though

#26 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

Well so actually all the artist we saw recently in SM none of them was working for BoA's album right?

Maybe they helped her out with advice or something?

I wouldn't worry too much, given the listed genre's I think we'll be getting some dance tracks :)

Edit: BIG BANG released their new single today and even though they're releasing a new single every month until September May, 12th is probably too soon for them to release their next single so for now it looks like BoA is safe. Let's hope it stays this way.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 30 April 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#27 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:40 PM

Yeah im agree too. And its only digital. Also i dont think their song may stay all may in top just my opinion but tracks r just soso except looser. But i think in 2 weeks should be down already and BoA steal the first place haha

#28 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

01.jpg

[6 May] Pre-released track from the album: WHO ARE YOU feat. Gaeko

CD4e45RUEAEQbvG.jpg

credit: http://t.co/tGEhByiTuA

BoA to Pre-Release “Who Are You” Off New Album

boa.jpg

BoA will be kicking off her comeback with the release of “Who Are You” featuring Dynamic Duo‘s Gaeko.

Described as an electronic pop dance track, “Who Are You” has been personally produced by the Queen of K-Pop and features Gaeko as the guest rapper. The lyrics describe the romantic feelings two people have for each other all the way from their first meeting at a blind date to becoming a couple.

The pre-release track will give fans a taste of BoA’s talent as a singer-songwriter, as well as build excitement for the release of BoA’s eighth full-length album on May 12.

“Who Are You” is set to drop on May 6 at midnight through various online stores.

credit: http://www.soompi.co...-off-new-album/

BoA to pre-release collaboration with Gaeko “Who Are You”

BoA-Kwon.jpg

Along with a new concept photo, the official date for BoA‘s pre-released track featuring Dynamic Duo‘s Gaeko has been confirmed.

Prior to her 8th album’s release in May, BoA will be releasing the collaboration track “Who Are You” with Gaeko on multiple online websites on May 6th at midnight KST.

The track “Who Are You” is an electronic dance-pop track that features a compelling guitar and bass arrangement. The lyrics tell the story of a man and woman on a blind date meeting.

Her 8th album will be released on May 12th.

Source: News1

BoA to pre-release collaboration with Gaeko “Who Are You”

credit: http://www.koreaboo....boration-gaeko/

Edited by bokachu, 30 April 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#29 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

Pre release track!!! This just keeps getting better!! And the photos are interesting... wonder if theres a meaning behind the 2 BoA... reflection/shadow?? thing??

#30 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

Maybe they helped her out with advice or something?

I'm sure BoA had complete reign and produced the album and wrote a majority of the lyrics, but I don't think BoA composed all the song's on her upcoming 8th album herself– like a majority of article's have suggested. I'm positive BoA and the stereotypes, underdog team, and SM team (Kenzie) collaborated, so along w/ songs she composed herself, she acted as a "co-composer" for some (if not all of) the other tracks. I'm positive the producers (underdog/stereotypes) did work w/ BoA for her album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users