Photo

【Official Thread】"Kiss My Lips" Promotions

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

Poll: "Kiss My Lips" (75 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite Track On The Album?

1. Kiss My Lips (23 votes [30.67%])

Percentage of vote: 30.67%

2. Who Are You (3 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

3. Smash (3 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

4. Shattered (13 votes [17.33%])

Percentage of vote: 17.33%

5. Fox (4 votes [5.33%])

Percentage of vote: 5.33%

6. Double Jack (1 votes [1.33%])

Percentage of vote: 1.33%

7. Home (4 votes [5.33%])

8. Clockwork (8 votes [10.67%])

Percentage of vote: 10.67%

9. Love and Hate (1 votes [1.33%])

Percentage of vote: 1.33%

10. Green Light (4 votes [5.33%])

11. Hello (7 votes [9.33%])

Percentage of vote: 9.33%

12. Blah (4 votes [5.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 nilvesse

nilvesse

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

11140028_953419858022997_348850242275010

#17 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:34 AM

Streaming link for Music bank:

#18 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:08 AM

Streaming link for Music bank:

Omg...I am not able to watch !!!!

#19 Yennie

Yennie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

My first time watching a Korean live streaming... its like overwhelmed with similar manufactured sounds.... not my thing. 

Back to BoA.... First thing.. She looks beautiful, and I mean healthy beautiful. Her Fox's look and performance reminds me of MESSAGE. The performance feels like a summer breeze, cutesy and fun... Not sure about the random dance with that guy though... feels kind of unnecessary to me because the paired dancing was too short and not impressive. And I'm pretty sure it's lip sync... which I have no interest in and have no why why BoA will even need to lip sync haha. I mean BoA can sing, so let her 

Kiss my lips performance was pretty good too, very similar to what the MV shows. The whole performance felt like the arrival of the Queen especially with the feathers placing BoA in the center of attention, and BoA knows how to talk with her eyes ;) lol. 

On the whole, the performances were kind of expected of BoA. Good. I'm not sure if its the show itself but everything seems so rushed... It's like "Go perform and scram!" feeling. And maybe it's just me, but I can sense BoA's insecurities throughout her performances and the ending when some guy group won the award (sorry I'm not a kpop listener, just BoA listener lol). It's like her mind is elsewhere despite the good performances. Maybe she is nervous and feel out of place. Afterall, KML is like her debut all over again 

Can't wait to see more. 

Edited by Yennie, 15 May 2015 - 02:57 AM.

#20 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:06 AM

^BoA has stated that she feels loney when promoting alone (with out her sm hoobaes), and since she doesn't promote often the music halls probably feel foreign to her, but shinee should be there next week to keep her company.

SM has this thing where just about all their artists lipsync for comebacks so it was expected, still disappointing... but the choreo for "Fox" was super cute, and while I still don't fancy the choreo for "KML", it's definitely better and more visually appealing when performed on stage.

FOX

KML

I'm a fan of BoA in thigh-high boots.

(edit) regarding sm artists lipsyncing, I checked, and exo and red velvets first week comeback stages for the main three music shows were actually performed live ;x Hopefully non-fans don't shit on her, compared to "only one" the choreo for "kml" is a breeze...

Edited by superlita, 15 May 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#21 rahe

rahe

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:22 AM

Did she lip sync the KML performance? :(
I'm in class now
Looking forward to her MuCore performance

Edited by rahe, 15 May 2015 - 03:25 AM.

#22 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

@rahe: yup, she used pre-recorded vocals. music core has a no lipsync policy so I'm pretty sure she may sing live tmrw.

11282723_1166639643362244_750644263_n.jp

@funkyliakim, woman (short black bob) responsible for "Fox" choreography. Bless her.

I can't wait for her "Smash" performance if the choreo for her non-title songs are good.

#23 OneLuv

OneLuv

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

Why does the camera always cut out the dance part? Kinda dissapointing. But BoA looked so beautiful and healthy.

#24 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:07 AM

People are actually mad over the fact that BoA got to perform two songs for her comeback, while Big Bang and Sunggyu (infinite) only performed one. Are you sh!tting me? She's been in the buisnees twice as long as either BB or Infinite and was away from the k-pop scene for 3 years, of course she deserves the spotight. 

Illogical fangirls who only want to see their oppars piss me off. BoA does not get the respect she deserves.

#25 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

Her comeback stage is quit soso. I didnt feel the strong BoA with big charisma. Lol
wont talk about lipsync lol. if it wasnt for BoA i would feel almost bored. But she is beautiful so.. kk

#26 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

OMG BoA looked soooo amazing while performing Fox
I didn't feel much her KML performance but Fox was amazing
I love her smile + the coreography is sick!

#27 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

(edit) regarding sm artists lipsyncing, I checked, and exo and red velvets first week comeback stages for the main three music shows were actually performed live ;x Hopefully non-fans don't poop on her, compared to "only one" the choreo for "kml" is a breeze...

I heard that she recorded twice? Won't it be producer mixed up two recordings? Same would expected from Ikigayo, since I heard she recorded ten times......

#28 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

Hmmm I think she sang live and used back-track for both songs.

Love FOX performance. It is so cute and sure the Koreans will love it haha

I already knew KML will be awesome on stage, so I was no surprised, but I enjoyed it. Quite pissed at the camera work though....haiz...

#29 Zanarkand

Zanarkand

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:33 AM

I half expected he camera work to be allover the place with KML since how "sexy" the dance is..plus the music shows are always so flashy and they constantly zoom in and out at weird times/places...😧

I feel like Fox is something similar to Gyappu Ni yarareta!/Neko Love...don't get me wrong I enjoy it overall, but BoA has an obvious soft spot for cutesy songs at times, LOL. I loved her overall look (fresh makeup for both performances and seamless performing) but I think we were all a little disappointed that there is no definite like "YAS GURL SLAY" moment since the choreo is something relatively breezy and we've seen much harder/complex routines from her.

Definitely enjoyable and I'm sure the Korean audience is eating up Fox. 😊

Good signs since it is giving more exposure!!
Looking forward to the others this weekend~

Edited by Zanarkand, 15 May 2015 - 06:34 AM.

#30 shineejongkey96

shineejongkey96

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

BoA has never lip-synced before and this is the MR Removed video of Kiss My Lips today at Music Bank.  . SMTOWN's artistes good point is that they don't lip-sync, which is why sometimes artistes is having a hard time because its really a big feat to dance while singing as well 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users