6 replies to this topic

#1 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:02 PM

Can you help me identify which one of these hairdyes matches BoA's hair color? Here's a pic of BoA: http://i2.photobucke...l2.jpg~original

Here's the hairdyes: http://i2.photobucke...l3.jpg~original

Thanks!

#2 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:06 PM

BoA's base shade in the music video seems closer to "Casis Berry" which leans more red, compared to "Jewel Pink" which is a bit more of a copper. What's your current hair color btw? I'm not sure how well asian dyes work, it might come out darker if your hair is black.

#3 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:12 AM

Thanks! The top of my head is black and the rest is still brown from the last hairdye.

#4 Lily

Lily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

I actually feel like it's darker than both of those. More like a warm chestnut. But the lighting is weird in that video. I'd find references from her live perfs if you want it closer to what she had? Then again she lightened it quite a bit afterwards, I feel like.

#5 *mij*

*mij*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

What's a trend now is have a chestnut or warm hazelnut color, and soften/blend it with a rose/champagne color. the picture looks like the tip hairdye that was a trend earlier, but when people used flash colors for the endings of their hair...

#6 Zanarkand

Zanarkand

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

What's a trend now is have a chestnut or warm hazelnut color, and soften/blend it with a rose/champagne color. the picture looks like the tip hairdye that was a trend earlier, but when people used flash colors for the endings of their hair...

^ Very true! I'm pretty sure it's considered an ombre hairstyle. It's actually very pretty on BoA, I wish she had kept it.  :wub:

#7 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:26 PM

Yeah I like the haircolor in Zanarkand's icon. I don't know how to do that without going to an expensive salon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users