203 replies to this topic

#1 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

This thread is a work in progress, as per @m_hero's suggestion, I decided to create a thread to discuss BoA's variety show appearances. There will be a separate post for her Japanese TV appearances.

(K O R E A N)
[150603] JTBC Crime Scene S02E10 |  Watch Full Episode | Eng Subs: Part I | Part II
[150617] SBS Discovery of Gifted Kids | Watch Full Cut
[150619] TVN Three Meals a Day S02E06 | Watch Full Episode | Eng Subs
[150626] TVN Three Meals a Day S02E07 | Watch Full Episode | Eng Subs
[150720] JTBC Please Take Care of My Refrigerator E36 | Watch Full Episode
[150727] JTBC Please Take Care of My Refrigerator E37 | Watch Full Episode
[151003] JTBC Hidden Singer S04E01 | Watch Full Episode

Edited by superlita, 29 April 2016 - 01:22 PM.

#2 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

(J A P A N E S E)

[160531] NTV Konkurabe | Watch Full Episode

(C H I N E S E)

[140829] JSTV The Ultimate Group | Watch Full Episode

Edited by superlita, 01 June 2016 - 01:05 PM.

#3 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

(Saved Post)

#4 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

150619 Three Meals a Day S02E06 | Watch Full Episode Part I | II
CH4kIrcUkAA8RxA.jpg

Featured article via allkpop:

'Three Meals a Day' producer Kim Dae Joo had a little chat with Newsen at a cafe near the CJ E&M Center in Seoul's Mapo District's Sangam-dong, telling all about BoA's recent appearance on the show with the show's regulars, Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin.

Kim Dae Joo related that viewers can expect to witness BoA's charisma on 'Three Meals a Day,' and explained, "It's not like BoA has never been on a variety program before. However, because she was taken to an unfamiliar place, she seemed a little lost and was all over the place. Though she is a veteran celeb, she showed an unaffected side to her which was different. Through 'Three Meals a Day,' I think viewers will meet a very ordinary BoA."

The producer also commented on BoA's unimpressive cooking ability and bluntly declared, "BoA's cooking wasn't all that great. She debuted so early and was cared for by family, which left her no opportunities to cook for herself. Her cooking is really bad. At [BoA's cooking], Taecyeon exclaimed, 'This is the work of the devil,'" making everyone explode with laughter. 

Kim Dae Joo added, "Honestly, among BoA, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo Jin, there is no one person that is a good cook. BoA led a life in which she didn't have the leisure to cook for herself. Lee Seo Jin likes meat and Taecyeon doesn't discriminate when it comes to food. It felt as if three deranged bachelors had gathered together. BoA was at least a little better than the other two."

Episode Rating:

average : 8.8% (last week : 9.1%)

peak : 11.5% (last week : 13.4%)

(AGB Nielsen Korea) - duldulok@soompi

#5 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:59 PM

Lol that's one thing I have in common with BoA. I'm also a bad cook. =p

#6 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:55 PM

I watched the 3 meals a day show hoping I would enjoy it although there were no eng sub but man, that show is sooo boring. Can someone please tell me what is so interesting about this show that captivates the audience? I hope boa can go on a much more adventurous or entertaining variety show.

Edited by orchidjadedx, 19 June 2015 - 11:56 PM.

#7 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

I watched the 3 meals a day show hoping I would enjoy it although there were no eng sub but man, that show is sooo boring. Can someone please tell me what is so interesting about this show that captivates the audience? I hope boa can go on a much more adventurous or entertaining variety show.

It doesn't captivates the audience :P Three Meals a Day has pretty bad ratings
-
But it seems her bare face got her a bit of attention.
4k+ upvotes... not bad!

8Gxd58M.jpg
cr: BoAChiara

Edited by rahe, 20 June 2015 - 06:22 AM.

#8 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

woot woot!thanks for making this thread!just watched the 3 meals a day.the concept was pretty boring but it can also be a retreat for BoA. her skin is so flawless and i think she had trouble sleeping there.lol

and i noticed that she eats so well (remember when she appeared on Thank You) she can really be on food shows.

#9 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

I enjoyed watching Crime Scene just now. I can't believe that I've never heard of this show before BoA made an appearance. I was so invested in who was the culprit. BoA was her cute self. It's so cool that she figured out who it was. I thought that it was the victim's boyfriend initially.

#10 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:11 PM

I only watched Crime Scene 2 and I was laughing at the amount of promotion for BoA on that show hahaha. It was good and entertaining :)

I am looking forward to the subtitle version of Three Meals A Day :)

#11 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:30 PM

I enjoyed watching Crime Scene just now. I can't believe that I've never heard of this show before BoA made an appearance. I was so invested in who was the culprit. BoA was her cute self. It's so cool that she figured out who it was. I thought that it was the victim's boyfriend initially.

same here!i'm loving the show!everyone was hitting on her except the mechanic.even hani was hitting on BoA.lol

BoA seems shy whenever the guys trying to tease/compliment her.she really doesnt know how to handle them.and she's super cute!

#12 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

Some not so positive comments for 3MD, BoA was definitely reserved and holdng back:

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Those who said BoA was boring were just jumping to conclusions? 'SM director's contrasting charms'

​1. [+4,188, -751] BoA's natural look is so pretty

2. [+3,508, -766] BoA looked so pretty

3. [+4,593, -2093] Let's be honest, this was 3MAD's most boring episode

4. [+3,469, -1,315] I'm certain that it's women who are commenting.. On last night's episode, BoA was so modest and pretty. .. It's the jealous antis who are problematic

5. [+1,159, -326] And the media play starts now ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹The most boring episodeã…‹ã…‹ I couldn't watch so I had to switch to another show

6. [1,283, -481] Contrasting charms, yeah rightã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They had to rely on 3MAD's good editing, what did BoA ever do? Jackson, Dia and Paul's segments were more fun than BoA's

7. [+940, -202] True that this was a boring episode

8. [+778, -131] I like BoA but she lacks variety skills. Looking forward to who they invite next

#13 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

^ Ugh, I haven't seen it yet but I guess BoA has a lot to improve on. BoA should hang around her labelmates on a reality/variety show. They always seem to have fun at the end of SMTown concerts.

#14 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:57 AM

Some not so positive comments for 3MD, BoA was definitely reserved and holdng back:

I think she's shy and others are quite intimidated by her?i can see they will apologize a lot (observation made on other shows) when they did something to piss her off.it looks like everyone is being careful around her which they should not because BoA is such an outgoing person.

Maybe they should put someone who is familiar to her in the same show to bring out her best personality. Lets wait till the next episode for the other guest arrival.

#15 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:04 AM

I would prefer a documentary about her daily life, like some other idol groups have. that would be cool!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users