209 replies to this topic

#31 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

I didn't want to insult an entire nation so I was never like 'Korea's tastes are...interesting.' I seldom watch anything Korean except for their movies or some of the non lovey dovey dramas. How many melodramas do they need? Sometimes their variety/reality shows are okay if my favorite singer/celebrity are on it. I do love the childcare shows though like Superman Returns or Hello Baby. The kids and the idols interacting are adorable!

#32 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

Finally finished watching with eng subs n it wasn't as boring as when I watched it without eng sub. This show doesn't have a lot of action but their convo were pretty fun to listen to.

#33 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:51 AM

She ll be in the episode of this week also.
Also i wish she can be cast in next season of crime scene. This show is famous n fun. As she can play many characters she can show lot of cute n fun side of her (like hani in this season)

#34 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:37 AM

Erm....BoA's episodes on Three Meals A Day received the highest rating 13% above the average 11%... 

The highest rating for the recent episode peaked at 13.4%, but it did not maintain that percentage, the overall average for the episode was 11% which still makes it the highest rating out of both seasons– the previous highest rating being 9.1%. Park Shin Hye's episode also peaked at 13.4%, but only managed to average a 9.1%.

I don't want to be a realist, but the fact that it's rival show "The Producers" ended last week, may have attributed to the higher rating. BoA's rating for the previous 3MD episode was 8.8% so there was a high jump after "The Producers" ended– there was also the inclusion of the 2nd guest Yoo Hae Jin for the recent 3MD episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone happen to watch Abnormal Summit or "Where's My Friends House"? They're great shows, I also watch Running Man, but The Return of Superman is probably the only show I watch weekly. :P

#35 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:59 AM

I think 3DM is on cable chanel no?

Abnormal summit is soso foreigners just say what they have to say but not always the truth lol. Also i know one of them that i dont like at all. Lol

Edited by bakal3xs, 30 June 2015 - 04:00 AM.

#36 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:18 AM

^Yes, there's that aspect of 3MD being cable (JTBC), the highest rated cable channel, vs KBS being a national network, but the rivalry was still prevalent as the producer of 3MD commented on viewership possibly being affected w/ a competitor. 

lol Abnormal Summit definitely have their nationalists' who over exaggerate, but I'm proud of American's representative Tyler, he's typically level headed and politically correct more often than not. Can I guess which one you don't like? Is it the Chinese representative?? LOL, he get's on everyone's nerves.

#37 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:07 AM

Nop australian lol well i dont know how he is on the show, just get to drink with him n some friends n he was quit annoying n pretentious lol

#38 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

Omg I love Superman Returns! My favorites are Sarang and Haru. One of the newer kids is kind of dull. Plenty of SM artists go on the show. Why doesn't BoA go on it?

Also, I think I should amend my earlier statement about Korean reality shows. I much prefer watching them than American reality shows. I cannot stand the Kardashian or the Honey Boo Boo shows or most of their reality shows in general.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 30 June 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#39 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:01 PM

Well usually there is no much guest or just like quickly. More focus on familly n their kids. Trendy kids these days r daehan, minguk n manse. They r so cute even if their name is a bit hum lol

Edited by bakal3xs, 30 June 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#40 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone happen to watch Abnormal Summit or "Where's My Friends House"? They're great shows, I also watch Running Man, but The Return of Superman is probably the only show I watch weekly. :P

I only watched AS once and I think it was because I wanted to look at the cute Japanese guy except that he was temporarily replaced by another Japanese guy. It was an okay show but like a lot of Korean shows, I get bored halfway through and stopped watching. That was also the case for Invincible Youth 2 especially when f(x)'s Amber stopped appearing.

I do like Crime Scene. It's interesting how they used their reasoning skills.

Actually I don't mind that other show where they all sit in a sauna and talk about things. Sometimes it's funny depending on the guests.

@bakal3xs

Yes, I know that. If even Rain appeared on the show then BoA could, too?

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 30 June 2015 - 02:09 PM.

#41 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Well i guess she need to be friend with one of the cast n visit them or stuff like this lol

#42 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

I think what she needs is a constant placement on one of the variety shows so that she could develop more of her variety side. The reason why she's so reserved in variety shows i think it's because of how strict the korean netizens are, she's afraid that she would say the wrong thing and that would sabotage her career, there are so many examples of that (e.g SECRET's Hyosung, KARA)

But then again there are artists that shot to fame just because of variety appearances like Henry, Amber, Hyeri.

Edited by JustinPerky, 30 June 2015 - 03:44 PM.

#43 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:30 PM

okay i need to watch 3MAD again with english subs. i think they need to invite BoA toegter with someone she's closed to or used to be closed with. perhaps brian joo from FTTS or Min woo from shinhwa. that way she can be more comfortable to joke around.

#44 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

Apparently BoA seem to know the new guess n be friendly with. N she said herself she was happy he came becoz it felt like she finally know someone on the set lol
Dunno if she keep contact with brian but he is super nice guy so yeah

#45 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,233 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

I think Crime Scene is the perfect show for her! She was so great because she was familiar with the show so she was comfortable. I think she prefers to use her head and play games instead of just a show based on interactions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users