221 replies to this topic

#181 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:41 PM

I hope that someone will be able to gain some access to concert merchandise. I really want to buy the tour booklet of "Nowness"!!

The Who's Back tour didn't have a tour booklet so if it is Avex handling this leg of the tour then there might not be one. Sorry ><*

#182 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:32 AM

The Who's Back tour didn't have a tour booklet so if it is Avex handling this leg of the tour then there might not be one. Sorry ><*

But Avex has nothing to do with NOWNESS

#183 iDenntity

iDenntity

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:56 AM

But Avex has nothing to do with NOWNESS

That's what I thought. Cause people in Taiwan back when BoA had her "Here I Am" concert was able to buy her goods.

Is anyone from BoAJjang going to Nowness in Japan?

#184 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

High-lights clip:

#185 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:43 AM

Nice clip! Thanks for sharing

#186 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

Damn! nowness looks so awesome~~

#187 Japracool

Japracool

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:13 PM

thanks robert. i've been googling last night. found a list of other sites similar to fdjp. there are 

http://www.japanconc...vices/pricing/ 

https://www.govoyagi...cert-japan/3114

http://www.bridge.jpn.com/

ppl on reddit have found bridge and japanconcerttickets to be reliable. 

i emailed govogagin and the guy said tikets will only go on sale on 14nov.  anyone knows where this 14nov came from? I havent seen it anywhere

Are you buying ticket from http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/? Because I'm also planning to go to Japan this Dec to see BoA's concert. But it's very difficult for foreigners fans to get the ticket. They only sell ticket on Yahoo Japan and there's no option for International fans to buy it from there. I don't understand Japanese.

Edited by Japracool, 24 October 2015 - 11:14 PM.

#188 Japracool

Japracool

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

www.fdjp.com is how I usually get them. Otherforeign BoA fans that I have met at Japanese concerts have also used them. Very reliable however these are resale tickets so they are much more expensive than listed prices but frequently they can get extremely good seats for extremely high prices. They take Paypal and work in English. The website explains how it works. The tickets may not be available until just days before the concert but they will deliver them to your hotel room. God willing,I am planning to go as well (I already contacted them).

How's the progress Robert? Did you get the ticket yet? Where are you from?

#189 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:46 AM

If you want to buy tickets from yahoo auctions or any japanese website use http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/they are bidding or buying it for you and send it to your home. I used it a couple of times. They have a great service!

Edited by Ryoga, 25 October 2015 - 01:50 AM.

#190 robert wright

robert wright

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:37 PM

How's the progress Robert? Did you get the ticket yet? Where are you from?

Sorry it took a while to reply,I totally submerged in work for a while. My order has been placed with FDJP.com and they confirmed receipt. Since these are resale tickets in order to get the best possible seats, there probably won't be any firm offers until around Dec 4. After the purchase, they usually deliver them to my hotel in Tokyo a day or 2 before the concert. This was kind of scary the first time but they usually get me really excellent seats,charge accordingly (not face ticket price but much higher) and have never failed to deliver them to me on time. You have to tell them where you will be staying in Japan so they can deliver them. FDJP is designed for people from outside of Japan,like me (it is in English).

#191 robert wright

robert wright

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

I was able to go to Nowness last nite (Dec 11). BoA's final song was Merikuri as an encore. She did a great job with Lookbook. (I couldn't order the special CD since the application was
completely in Japanese. There was no concert booklet, instead the usual Japanese language questionaire.) Paama had a cameo in one of the videos and there out takes of Paama running to jump
on a bed and under a table instead of running to BoA. Paama was probably just excited. There was a mention elsewhere that there were cameras. I think they were just for the big screens so
everyone could see close-up. There was an interesting part where BoA was live on stage watching a video of her doing a recreation of the choreography of Peace B (or maybe Number 1) in the
window of a shop. She also did quick redos of her classics including Peace B with the audience singing along on the "chuka cukka choo" part. I was always more attuned to BoA as a singer but her choregraphy on Valenti (which I think was a tango with BoA in a classic formal Spanish dress) seemed spectacular. I think she was joking when she couldn't find the water bottle on the
stool. When the staff brought her one,she jokingly complained there was not enough water in the bottle. She was working very hard with the dance and music performances, she really needed
some cold water at that point. By the Grace of God, I have been able to go to some of BoA's Japanese concerts, with the first Yokohama around 2004. She always looks different but always more
beautiful and was really just amazingly radiant in a white evening gown. This concert was spectactular with performances in Korean, English and Japanese doing an exciting retrospective of
her career so far. In a sense it reminded me of her retrospective SMTown DVD "History of BoA" from the early 2000's when she had just launched her career. Like then,there is so much more
good stuff yet to come with the LookBook performance an appetizer. No photos were allowed (at least where I was seated). Thanks to BoA for a great live performance.

#192 BKFan

BKFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

Wow thanks for the feedback, you are so Lucky you could attend !!!!!! Could you let us know what was the setlist of the concert please? I am curious about what she sang and hope we will get it all on DVD!!!!

#193 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for the account! I am glad that you had a great time with BoA at her concert

#194 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:10 AM

#195 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip