49 replies to this topic

#31 rahe

rahe

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

Lol, I'm sorry but NCT is more talented than any new boy groups from YG and JYP!!!!

Eun Hyuk (in army atm), Key or ChanYeol can actually sing this song with BoA. It's just BoA who doesn't want to sing this song. I would say she picked the songs herself and she just doesn't wanna have any collaboration stages. Don't blame other SM artists.

And about Kangin's accident, he's human too. Why G-Dragon or BigBang still can perform and he can't? I'm pretty sure Big Bang or G-Dragon's personality is more worse than Kangin's

Key? Chanyeol? Seriously, go listen to Beenzino's rap in this song again because no way

#32 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:02 PM

SM's new vomit boygroup

SM doesn't have a talented rapper that could sing this song tho

I don't listen to boy groups so I wouldn't know for sure but SM must have a talented rapper in the company somewhere.

Well, I do listen to SHINee but I haven't heard much rapping from them so far.

Lol, I'm sorry but NCT is more talented than any new boy groups from YG and JYP!!!!

Eun Hyuk (in army atm), Key or ChanYeol can actually sing this song with BoA. It's just BoA who doesn't want to sing this song. I would say she picked the songs herself and she just doesn't wanna have any collaboration stages. Don't blame other SM artists.

And about Kangin's accident, he's human too. Why G-Dragon or BigBang still can perform and he can't? I'm pretty sure Big Bang or G-Dragon's personality is more worse than Kangin's

Isn't it SM who decides who sings what though since SMTOWN is not BoA's own tour?

I don't really want to comment on THAT situation. I'll be ranting for a while and this really isn't the place for it.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 17 July 2016 - 08:05 PM.

#33 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

@*-::Kwon Brian::-* I really, really hope you understand the repercussions of driving under the influence. 

--------------------

I'm not surprised but very little fancams of BoA are out, the majority being for the "Only One" stage. Jealous of her labelmates...

Made in B seems to have taken some footage tho, hopefully there's more.

Twitter video clips

Looks like she did the full OG choreo for Valenti.

Only One clip:

Very little of B at the top, for the opening number:

Audio

Stage outfits, DAY 1:
CnfBwAAVIAIFWey.jpg

DAY 2
CnoO_3AVIAEmJhe.jpg

Edited by superlita, 17 July 2016 - 11:44 PM.

#34 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:51 PM

I love BoA's more casual looks ^^

As for there not being many fancam's, according to a number of SM fans over on OH SM has been quick to remove a lot of the ones that have been uploaded to YT.

I shouldn't be surprised because this happens like every year but am I the only one who still gets slightly annoyed that during performances for Only One the screaming is always for the guy BoA's dancing with and not for BoA herself?

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 17 July 2016 - 10:54 PM.

#35 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:55 PM

Good to know the crowd still know VALENTI Hhahaha

#36 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:37 PM

I love BoA's more casual looks ^^

As for there not being many fancam's, according to a number of SM fans over on OH SM has been quick to remove a lot of the ones that have been uploaded to YT.

I shouldn't be surprised because this happens like every year but am I the only one who still gets slightly annoyed that during performances for Only One the screaming is always for the guy BoA's dancing with and not for BoA herself?

Someone who was listening to the live stream audio mentioned how quiet it got after BoA started performing (exo was before her), makes me sad :( Exactly what about BoA do people not like?? She's talented af. Stann her dammit.

CnoYOYAVUAAbaOa.jpg

Edited by superlita, 17 July 2016 - 11:41 PM.

#37 travoltajc

travoltajc

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:49 AM

Maybe the crowd quiet down to enjoy her music? Because it's actual music instead of generic studio autotune nowadays that anyone can sing?

I never liked how Koreans scream throughout an entire song like they're little girls being molested.

#38 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:53 AM

In my experience, people who watch SMTOWN are very young,(at least in my country) Im not even sure they have ever heard of VALENTI before. (With EXO being newer, it means less crowd who knows her) But its a good thing because I was pretty sure BoA heard me screaming LOL

and note this BoA performed HV, The Shadow, Only One and well, Not Over U, while all the songs were awesome, is not known, the crowd only know Only One, HV was okay, The Shadow and Not over U? i believe I was the only one of few who was screaming that time.

#39 *-::Kwon Brian::-*

*-::Kwon Brian::-*

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:12 AM

Key? Chanyeol? Seriously, go listen to Beenzino's rap in this song again because no way

Lol, i do listen to the song more than 10 times a day and I'm pretty sure SM artists can rap his part.

Again, i would say it's not entirely up to SM or BoA who decides what to sing, if BoA wanted perform more songs, SM would probably let her do it as vice versus.

#40 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

Maybe the crowd quiet down to enjoy her music? Because it's actual music instead of generic studio autotune nowadays that anyone can sing?

I never liked how Koreans scream throughout an entire song like they're little girls being molested.

No lies, but this would be me at a BoA concert, lmao:

#41 travoltajc

travoltajc

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

@Superlita

Screaming/chanting along with the lyrics of the song (ie. Hurricane Venus) or for a particular nice dance move makes sense, every fan should be doing it. The screaming that is pure silly is when fans scream throughout the song at any given random moment like they just saw a rapist on stage.

I still find that BoA's songs are better in general. Some songs just simply don't have chanting/cheering parts. Some songs are better to listen in silence. Some songs bring emotions and tears to people.

#42 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:17 PM

^I like fanchants for dance songs it just makes the atmosphere that much more energetic, not so much ballads / or mid-tempo songs.

CnqNxn4VUAAVCgL.jpg

CnqNxn5UAAEc3Xy.jpg

CnncuSCUsAAi0XK.jpg

Slowly trickling out...

#43 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:38 AM

Ahh!

Lookbook

BoA looks amazing– but her japanese dancers are definitely better (tho the male dancer did a better job than the girls).

Only One

#44 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:51 AM

Bless Heechul and Lee Teuk for keeping BoA company, she's usually w/ Changmin but he's serving the military TT.TT

#45 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:31 AM

I love BoA's make up and outfit for Lookbook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users