6 replies to this topic

#1 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:27 PM

The 2003 Version of Kpop's Summer Bonanza is set to start June 1 when Eugene, Ock Ju Hyun and Boa stage their Comeback Specials on SBS Inky Gayo. All 3 are expected to release their respected albums by then. The 3 Part Comeback Special will kick off a heated summer of competition between solo female gasoos. Bada is expected to release her 1st solo album sometime in June while Hyori is planning to release her album late that month. Meanwhile Shoo is targeting a July release for her album. Ock Ju Hyon's album which is 100% completed now will have traditional pop songs and ballads. Its title track is called "I" or "Me." Meanwhile Eugene will be the first SES member to debut solo. The name of her title song is still unknown.

As for Boa she will release her 3rd album with title song "Atlantis Girl" which will feature a powerful dance number. She left for Sydney on May 18 to shoot the music video for "Atlantis Girl." Boa is scheduled to return to Korea on May 23.

The music video will be directed by Lee Sang Gyu who also shot SES "Soul to Soul" and Shinhwa's "Deep Sorrow."

credits - riceball (solid07)

#2 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:13 PM

Hehe, I bet BoA's gonna win this battle! :thumbsup:

#3 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:35 PM

i'm hoping boa will win too as she probably will...hehe...a powerful dance number huh, can't wait...hopfully the vid will show more of the dancing then her lastest vidoes have shown

#4 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:41 PM

I found that Shine We Are showed a lot of dancing...
The most dancing I'd say was in Amazing Kiss/ID Peace B, if my memory isn't wrong.

#5 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:43 PM

i'm hoping to hear the song...first....and see what it sound likes....then her dance steps should be betta then shine we are it the title sound pretty good. lookin forward to the album

#6 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 11:51 PM

thats true that shine we are showed more dancing...i was happy that they did that...all her vids should show alot of dancing it is one of her strengths after all

#7 Jr0x

Jr0x

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:30 AM

Wha... Cant wait to c her latest vids & listen to her SonG !!!!

Haha...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users