219 replies to this topic

#211 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:18 AM

^ The "minimal effort" comment was in reference to her Japan stuff. Hence, why the phrase is specifically in the paragraph about Japan. You can't deny that there's a profound difference between her recent TV performances and her concerts'.   

I don't follow SM's mega groups, but I remember a post here about how the SM groups were actually singing live around the time of BoA's KML promotions. 

I agree she looked amazing for this comeback. Too bad Korea still doesn't accept her as "sexy" and sees her as "trying too hard."

#212 rahe

rahe

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

^ Then this post misinformed you because all SM groups lipsynced.

#213 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

Dakishimeru era tv performance always wows me, even now, just saying

#214 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:18 AM

My CD finally arrived! I ordered first press ver. A. It is supposed to have an additional cardboard sleeve or anything? Because mine just has a plastic wrapper saying 初回版.

#215 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

My CD finally arrived! I ordered first press ver. A. It is supposed to have an additional cardboard sleeve or anything? Because mine just has a plastic wrapper saying 初回版.

You got the right version, it's the limited edition, the linited edition doesn't come with cardboard sleeve, it comes with long packaging, the regular version comes with regular jewel case (same with CD only version) so no worries, right now im actually looking for the regular edition to complete my collection

#216 ainadalkaz

ainadalkaz

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

does anyone have an uboxing vid of the first press limited edition with the long packaging? 

I am still kinda confused tho, there is so many editions lol... I ordered a dvd+cd version A and I thought it would be the one with long packaging, but it is just a regular jewel case one... confusing

#217 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:04 PM

Where did you order it? The first press edition of Lookbook type A is already sold out, so they will send you the regular version in jewel case. I have ordered twice to actually get the regular version but still end up getting the limited one. Not sure if lucky or not:

This is the limited edition: 复制这条信息,打开👉手机淘宝👈即可看到【 【预定】BoA Lookbook 日版 全版本 记销量】 http://b.mashort.cn/...yvsjd&sm=030c63🔑淘口令 🔑

And this is the regular edition:
复制这条信息,打开👉手机淘宝👈即可看到【 【現貨】BoA - Lookbook CD+DVD (Lookbook盤) 通常樣式】 http://b.mashort.cn/...yvTCn&sm=c9e399🔑淘口令 🔑

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 26 February 2016 - 12:06 PM.

#218 ainadalkaz

ainadalkaz

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:06 AM

got it from cdjapan and well, I realized that it's sold out after I got it, I should read the album info next time lol

what is the difference between the lmtd and regular editions? just the packaging?

#219 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:17 AM

Yes only packaging, unless you live in Japan, the first press limited edition comes with application for the Limited DVD (which apparently still hasnt been released -_-). No need to worry the content is the same :)

#220 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:26 AM

JHM has shipped the LM DVD's :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users