92 replies to this topic

#16 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:13 AM

Hi, everyone! I'm roughly done with 35% now. Hopefully I can get it up to 40% by the end of the week!

화이팅!!

Just wanted to say thank you!! Have been wondering if/when someone would sub Hidden Singer. So happy to hear this. ♥ I have such fond memories of BoANoss. Miss them.....♥ Thank you all!

#17 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:22 AM

thank you so much! I am looking forward to it!

#18 karuno

karuno

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

wow I really miss BoANoss...I was so sad when you guys disbanded! I've watched like almost all of your guys' videos lol. Do you still keep in touch with the group? I guess they've all moved on with their real lives and stuff

#19 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:37 AM

Hello again, everyone! Sorry for the lack of update, but I'm a bit more than 40% of the way done now! And with that, I'm going to sleep~ lol

wow I really miss BoANoss...I was so sad when you guys disbanded! I've watched like almost all of your guys' videos lol. Do you still keep in touch with the group? I guess they've all moved on with their real lives and stuff

화이팅!!

Just wanted to say thank you!! Have been wondering if/when someone would sub Hidden Singer. So happy to hear this. ♥ I have such fond memories of BoANoss. Miss them.....♥ Thank you all!

Thank you both for being such fans of us! This will keep me motivated in the long run :D Unfortunately though, our team hasn't been much in touch with each other since kinda before our disbandment (at least I haven't), but I think it might be a good idea and worth a shot to contact them and see if they would like to work on this project!

Edited by BoAddict, 25 January 2016 - 12:26 AM.

#20 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:26 AM

Hi, everyone! Just a very quick update. I got 45% of the way done. I'm sorry that it's not a lot, but I will keep on working on it!

#21 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:09 AM

We will support this project of yours! Thanks again :)

#22 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

We will love your work, I'm sure. Take your time, my friend <3

#23 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:43 AM

Thanks again for this! Take your time :)

#24 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:57 AM

Yes. Thank you for doing this again. Take your time! :D

#25 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

Wait since you are a Chinese translator, does that mean that the video is in Chinese subtitles? Thanks for your hard work!

#26 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:20 AM

Thank you for all the support everyone! I'm halfway done now! Hopefully will go even smoother as it gets closer to one of my favorite songs lol.

Wait since you are a Chinese translator, does that mean that the video is in Chinese subtitles? Thanks for your hard work!

Yes, the video I'm translating from is in Chinese subtitles, but I'm subbing it on a raw video. If anyone is interested in watching it in Chinese subtitles (or maybe helping me out a bit lol) I can share the Chinese video link.

#27 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:25 AM

Thanks again :) cheering you on :D

#28 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Good job! We're patiently waiting :)

#29 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

Thank you for all the support everyone! I'm halfway done now! Hopefully will go even smoother as it gets closer to one of my favorite songs lol.

Yes, the video I'm translating from is in Chinese subtitles, but I'm subbing it on a raw video. If anyone is interested in watching it in Chinese subtitles (or maybe helping me out a bit lol) I can share the Chinese video link.

Ooo I would love to help...可是我的中文不好。。Maybe if I could see a bit of the Chinese subtitles to see how much I could understand. You see I speak Cantonese and never really gave an effort to read Chinese when I was little @_@.Perhaps this could be a boost or small side project to slightly improve my Chinese. If you can share link, that would be awesome. 

#30 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:56 PM

Ooo I would love to help...可是我的中文不好。。Maybe if I could see a bit of the Chinese subtitles to see how much I could understand. You see I speak Cantonese and never really gave an effort to read Chinese when I was little @_@.Perhaps this could be a boost or small side project to slightly improve my Chinese. If you can share link, that would be awesome. 

I'm a Cantonese speaker myself too! I can definitely relate to your Chinese experiences, since I've pretty much gone through the same thing lol. And who would've thought that I can apply what I learned from my Chinese classes back in high school for the BoA fan community lol. Also, I think it's never too late to learn a new language if you're dedicated enough to it. If this can inspire you, I actually took Japanese courses in college (because of BoA of course lol), and it was definitely hard at first, but in a few years time, I'm actually able to understand a lot of Japanese conversations (mostly anime lol) and I even passed a test that can allow me to apply for jobs in Japan if I want to. Of course, it's still up to you whether you want to polish your Chinese skills or not, but if you do, I trust you can make great improvements!

And here's the link: http://www.bananaido...w.com/8544.html. And just in case anyone wants to know a tip, I installed a plugin for my browser from savefrom.net, which allows me to download the video from the dailymotion source in that link, so I can view the video wherever I am lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users