92 replies to this topic

#91 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

Hi I already thanked you for this but I want to thank you again. I finally watched the show at like 4 am this morning for the first time. It was so entertaining yet touching. I figured out all the rounds except for the first round (I feel like such a bad fan). BoA's music definitely inspired me to sing, not as a professional. Singing is more like a therapeutic hobby for me. I learned how to sing better thanks to her.

#92 orangebear289

orangebear289

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,917 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:30 AM

Thank you so much for subbing this show! It was really great watching the contestants (cause it feels like watching myself meet BoA) and having them say such uplifting words to her. This really made me rekindle my flames for BoA (her improvising at the end of Only One...so good!) and seeing that there are so many fans that feel the same way gives me confidence that the fandom flame hasn't gone out! I wish they interviewed Key more often though...but I guess he would have just given away the answer every single time haha. Such a fanboy!

#93 Heejunbabie

Heejunbabie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

Yay!!! I was waiting for ages for someone, anyone post it! Thank you so so so so so so much!!!! This is awesome!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users