97 replies to this topic

#76 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:10 AM

^ maybe..just maybe she doesn't want to bcs she's happy with how things are right now 😕

#77 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

Or sign with Universal like you said before. I don't see why she can't because other SM artists are signed with Universal.

She really should, at least go with someone who actually believes in you enough to wanna see you succeed.

#78 travoltajc

travoltajc

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:55 PM

I don't think switching companies is that simple.

Maybe BoA/SM signed a long term contract with Avex. Or maybe she signed a high paying contract for doing minimal work, so if she wants to get out if it, it would cost her a lot in penalty. Or maybe she has great loyalty with Avex, given that it she entered Japan as a nameless artist back then but got promoted to the top very fast. Or maybe it's a 2-way loyal relationship because Avex was small back then and BoA helped bring the company to the top.

I also heard that switching companies in Japan is regarded as a big betrayal, both by the company and by fans. That's why many artists stay with the same company for lifetime. I'm not 100% sure on this so someone please confirm.

Edited by travoltajc, 14 March 2016 - 11:56 PM.

#79 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:21 AM

I don't think she care much or she doesn't know she always make bad decisions for her career.. like she got many possibilities for movies n she choose the one which will flop lol

#80 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:47 AM

I on the other hand hope she will get married soon......She is a nice woman

#81 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:48 AM

Glad I saw your post! I wish for her to have a boyfriend now...I mean, gosh, she deserves it! Hahaha.

#82 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:44 AM

I wonder if BoA has dated again in the past few years. During promotions for Only One she mentioned in an interview that she'd dated someone for a little while around the time. I don't think anyone knew about that before BoA brought it up. She's very good at keeping her personal life quiet.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 07 April 2016 - 04:47 AM.

#83 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:51 AM

hmm actually she just broke up with her boyfriend... like two or three months ago

Edited by 2boamystar, 07 April 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#84 Angel X

Angel X

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:24 AM

^How did you know that? Did she mention anything on Instagram?

#85 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

Yes, she subtly mentioned it (the break up). Like someone said above, she is very secretive with her personal life so not many people know about her relationship and who her boyfriend is. Some fans even know the Instagram of her boyfriend. When you go to his IG, you can clearly see that he is her boyfriend because of his posts. 

After the break up, a lot of fans unfollowed the guy. 

Edited by 2boamystar, 07 April 2016 - 07:37 AM.

#86 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:33 AM

Wow it means a heartbreak song is in the making then? I hope this thing won't mess up with BoA's head. :(

#87 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:01 PM

Hmm around 2010/2011 she dated someone true..there's pic of them together.but they're broke up.she said so in win2.n her ex celebrity too.that's why she made only one n disturbance.she never said directly but she's imply that song based on her personal story.

About her recent breakup..i know who are u imply too.but i doubt they're really dating tho..bcs i stalk his acc n make me wonder.

But yeahh of course she's dating too..she's young, gorgeous,rich,famous n talented..i'm sure there's a lot of guy try to hit on her.

#88 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:16 AM

hmm actually she just broke up with her boyfriend... like two or three months ago

Yes, she subtly mentioned it (the break up). Like someone said above, she is very secretive with her personal life so not many people know about her relationship and who her boyfriend is. Some fans even know the Instagram of her boyfriend. When you go to his IG, you can clearly see that he is her boyfriend because of his posts. 

Hmm around 2010/2011 she dated someone true..there's pic of them together.but they're broke up.she said so in win2.n her ex celebrity too.that's why she made only one n disturbance.she never said directly but she's imply that song based on her personal story.

About her recent breakup..i know who are u imply too.but i doubt they're really dating tho..bcs i stalk his acc n make me wonder.

But yeahh of course she's dating too..she's young, gorgeous,rich,famous n talented..i'm sure there's a lot of guy try to hit on her.

I genuinely had no idea she'd dated since then and so recently too. Of course this isn't a bad thing, celebrities are entitled to private lives like the rest of us. Didn't BoA say during PTCoMR that she hopes to get married at some point during the next 5 years? At the time I was surprised by this statement because I thought that that's too small of a time frame for someone who hasn't been dating but now I know she has been she might achieve this. Whoever the lucky guy will be will be the luckiest guy in the world.

It must be difficult for celebrities to date with the little time they probably get with their partner and what not.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 08 April 2016 - 03:19 AM.

#89 OneLuv

OneLuv

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:15 AM

Really? Who was the guy? I hope BoA finds a good man in the near future. She works too much...I'd be very surprised if she has been dating. We hear so much about all these other idols dating these days. But I'd be sad the day she settles down and makes less music. Lol.

#90 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

@ShiroiChanUK about her dating rumor recently,i'm not sure actually..this rumor had been circulating among fans only.
Actually BoA has more free time more than we thought.it just she's really private person n that's a good thing tbh.
True..he must be really lucky.i hope she end up with a great guy who can take of her n makes her happy.i don't care if he's celebrity or not.

And i miss BoA..when will avex release a news about her new album??it's already april seriously 😕

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users