97 replies to this topic

#91 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:30 AM

wut. who's that guy? haha do any of you could give us his instagram nickname/acc haha I'm curious to see BoA's type haha

#92 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

^he looks like a "fox"

#93 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:46 AM

Yes, she subtly mentioned it (the break up). Like someone said above, she is very secretive with her personal life so not many people know about her relationship and who her boyfriend is. Some fans even know the Instagram of her boyfriend. When you go to his IG, you can clearly see that he is her boyfriend because of his posts.

After the break up, a lot of fans unfollowed the guy.

#94 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:51 AM

I think the guy that the fans are referring to is not her boyfriend...I stalked the account too..hahaha..BoA is following him. And I saw a post of him translated as: "Thank you FRIEND". The picture is like an album of KML with BoA's autograph. So I assumed that they are just friends. Fans assumed that he is the boyfriend because both of them posted a photo in Vegas at the same time and fans speculated that it is tha same place which I believe is true also. They guy is also based in the US so they could have met at that time. Hahaha. But other than that, I see no evidence of them being "in a relationship". They have common friends too. Hehehe.

P.S.
This is my own observation. Okay? Hahaha.

#95 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:05 PM

wut. who's that guy? haha do any of you could give us his instagram nickname/acc haha I'm curious to see BoA's type haha

his instagram handle: http://www.instagram.com/bryanjk13

IDK, I've also read some posts about them supposedly dating a few months back (him being in vegas at the same time BoA was, and him going to BoA's NOWNESS in Tokyo) but I never got that vibe from his/their instagrams.

#96 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:19 AM

his instagram handle: http://www.instagram.com/bryanjk13

IDK, I've also read some posts about them supposedly dating a few months back (him being in vegas at the same time BoA was, and him going to BoA's NOWNESS in Tokyo) but I never got that vibe from his/their instagrams.

#97 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:19 AM

He was also present at Nowness Seoul...ehem...hehehe..

#98 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:19 AM

Well only BoA know the truth..
As long as BoA herself or SM didn't confirm her bf we just can make an assumption.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users