Photo

Next Subbing Project

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Project (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you like to see subbed next?

1. BoA on Thank You 130802 & 130809 (10 votes [37.04%])

Percentage of vote: 37.04%

2. BoA on Please Take Care of My Refrigerator 150720 (17 votes [62.96%])

Percentage of vote: 62.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hi everyone, I got some good news (which you may have guessed from the title already lol): I've decided to start subbing another project very soon! Though I would like everyone to make a vote on which project you would like to see subbed next. For now, I would like to work on either BoA's appearances on Thank You or her appearance on Please Take Care of My Refrigerator. I will check which one has more votes next Monday, and I will start working from there lol.

Also while I'm at it, if anyone is experienced with translating Chinese subtitles or is fluent in Korean and you are interested in helping me out, your help with these projects will be greatly appreciated :D

#2 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

BoA on thank you pls 😀

I really want to watch those show with sub..

And thank u for ur hardwork..ur the best 👍😀

(Talking abt her old variety appearanced,i want to watch BoA win2 ep again.sadly the vid already gone?pls if anyone know,tell me where i can find that.thank u )

#3 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

My vote is for Please Take Care of my Refrigerator. I would help you if I were better at reading Chinese characters but I'm much better at Spanish subtitles.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 10 May 2016 - 11:51 AM.

#4 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:12 PM

Woohoo, you're awesome. Definitely sub Please Take Care of My Fridge, as it's infinitely more interesting.

#5 celbel

celbel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:49 AM

BoA on Please Take Care of My Refrigerator please!! I so wish I could help you! Thank you so much for your hard work :) :)

#6 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

Thank you so much for taking on these projects! It's been ages since we've gotten subbed things lol. I'm not experienced by any means but I can translate Chinese! Let me know what I can do to help

Edited by Kwcty6888, 10 May 2016 - 07:05 AM.

#7 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:20 AM

BoA on thank you pls 😀

I really want to watch those show with sub..

And thank u for ur hardwork..ur the best 👍😀

(Talking abt her old variety appearanced,i want to watch BoA win2 ep again.sadly the vid already gone?pls if anyone know,tell me where i can find that.thank u )

#8 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:22 AM

You can still watch BoA's Win Win on kshowonline.com...Though it won't appear if you type Win Win on the search box..just type BoA and her subbed videos will pop-up...you can also watch her 3MAD guesting..^_^...

#9 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

BoA on Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator please!

Thank you so much for wanting to sub more of BoA's TV appearances and so soon too! ^^

#10 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:11 AM

Will continue cheering you on! 

#11 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

@haerin : wow thank u so much u really help 😊
But now i'm struggle to download those vid 😕.

#12 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:43 PM

Thank you so much for taking on these projects! It's been ages since we've gotten subbed things lol. I'm not experienced by any means but I can translate Chinese! Let me know what I can do to help

Thank you very much for offering your help! Once the vote are finalized by next Monday, we will go on from there because I don't want you to start translating the wrong video lol. The votes are actually a lot closer than I expected lol.

Btw, does anyone have a link for the raw video of that episode of Please Take Care of My Refrigerator (preferably in mp4 or mkv)? The torrent is taking a while for me lol.

#13 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:45 PM

I thought PTCOMR would win by a landslide but the votes are actually really close! O.O

#14 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:33 AM

@BoAddict Hi! There is a separate thread about PTCOMR....I pasted the two links for the raw video..I hope it helps...^_^

#15 BoAddict

BoAddict

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:32 PM

@BoAddict Hi! There is a separate thread about PTCOMR....I pasted the two links for the raw video..I hope it helps... ^_^

Thanks for pointing me there, but I don't think those dailymotion links will give me good quality to sub it on lol. And actually we don't need to worry about that anymore because I just finished downloading the raw video yesterday, so I'm ready to start any of the projects when the voting is done :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users