35 replies to this topic

#16 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:07 PM

My starter Pokemon is Charmander. That cutie ^_^ I think the first generation Pokemon is so much cuter. No Pikachu thus far. I live near a river so water Pokemon frequently appear at my home. Mostly Magicarp, Poliwag, Goldeen, Psyduck, Tentacool. I heard that Pikachu lurks at Power Plants. My friend said that she caught dratini while it was raining and I was asleep. Lol

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 02 August 2016 - 11:00 AM.

#17 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:34 AM

Aww. Apparently you can choose Pikachu as a starter Pokemon! I wish I knew earlier ;-; Supposedly you have to ignore the 3 starters at least 4 times before Pikachu pops out. Sneaky sneaky Niantic

I've heard that too but I didn't test it out. I chose Squirtle as my starter because I have a preference for water types ^^

Have you heard about the trick to getting certain Eeveelutions?

#18 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:02 AM

Did you guys have any trouble with the update? I heard some people had their progress erased. My friend and my accounts were fine though.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 01 August 2016 - 11:02 AM.

#19 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:17 AM

@ShiroiChanUK  hi5. Squirtle starter as well XD Oh yeah I've heard of it, it was trending on Facebook lol. It's nice that feature allows us to choose what eeveelutions to choose from instead of it being random.

@YourSonnetMyLove  Actually my friend had that issue but it's an easy fix. I told her to just log off and sign back in lolol. NOOO THEY REMOVED THE LOW BATTERY FEATURE ;-; And to think I was gonna use my ceiling fan and hatch dem eggs lol

#20 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:05 AM

Do you guys have Pokemon appearing in your house? If so, what kind?
@AiloveBoA
That's what everybody says but I still have battery saver in my settings.

#21 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:55 PM

I have a PokeStop outside my place so.... idk if it counts. Its always the occasional Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, Spearow, and sometimes Zubat. Theres always random Pokemon showing up like Drowzee but thats usually during the day lol. I caught a Blastoise :o hbu?

#22 travoltajc

travoltajc

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:10 AM

There's a McDonald's in my city where they offer 15% off regular priced items for trainers level 10+, 50% off for level 30+, and free meals for level 40.

Conveniently there's a triple stop with 24/7 lures across the mall parking lot. It's a grind fest.

#23 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:50 AM

Do you guys ever have a Pokemon escape from the poke ball lots of times until it finally ran away? Lol It happened to me yesterday.

@AiLoveBoA
Drowzees are everywhere I go. I am sick of seeing him appear on my screen. I have magikarp, poliwag, psyduck, tentacool, goldeen appear at my home. I'm trying to catch enough magikarp to evolve into a garydos or however you spell it. Only 262 candies to go! I also need more Ratatta. I accidentally send my radicate to the professor lol

@travoltajc

I heard that McDonald's in Japan is doing a Pokemon go promo. Is that where you live? McDonald's here should do that.

#24 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:55 PM

There's a McDonald's in my city where they offer 15% off regular priced items for trainers level 10+, 50% off for level 30+, and free meals for level 40.

Conveniently there's a triple stop with 24/7 lures across the mall parking lot. It's a grind fest.

Oh wow free meals.. I wonder how many people abused it XD

Do you guys ever have a Pokemon escape from the poke ball lots of times until it finally ran away? Lol It happened to me yesterday.

@AiLoveBoA
Drowzees are everywhere I go. I am sick of seeing him appear on my screen. I have magikarp, poliwag, psyduck, tentacool, goldeen appear at my home. I'm trying to catch enough magikarp to evolve into a garydos or however you spell it. Only 262 candies to go! I also need more Ratatta. I accidentally send my radicate to the professor lol

@travoltajc

I heard that McDonald's in Japan is doing a Pokemon go promo. Is that where you live? McDonald's here should do that.

Ahh yessss it's annoying especially even though I give them a berry every time they don't want to be caught ;-; Lol too much Ratatta and Pidgeys in my neighborhood. I have to head to the lake shore to catch the majority of water Pokemons @_@ I wanna catch Growlithe but none has appear nearby yet..

Edited by AiLoveBoA, 05 August 2016 - 08:56 PM.

#25 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:33 AM

^ I see Growlithe on my screen but as an outline. It never appears before me. Although I finally caught 3 Dratini. Lately I have not been catching new Pokemon though I am doing better with Magikarp. Can't wait until it evolve into a Gyarados.

#26 travoltajc

travoltajc

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:45 PM

I'm from Vancouver, Canada. Our McDonald's never have single store promotions, they always act together as a franchise.

Anyways, hope you're using the lucky eggs to do mass evolves. 30 mins gets you 60-70 evolutions, which means 60k-70k exp (plus more if you unlock new pokedex). Count your candies on an excel spreadsheet and spam evolve those trash pidgeys and weedles all in one go.

Edited by travoltajc, 09 August 2016 - 11:45 PM.

#27 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

Lol less weedles on my block but apparently theres more weedles the next street over. I wish they had the promos here in the US I guess maybe Americans might take advantage of going to every McDonalds to abuse it eh?

#28 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

I haven't played much Pokemon go since my friend had to start looking for a new apartment and can't go with me on her spare time. It is also freaking hot outside so I open PG app for a few minutes and just catch as much magikarp as I can at home.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 21 August 2016 - 09:03 PM.

#29 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:31 AM

Still don't have Pikachu.

#30 AiLoveBoA

AiLoveBoA

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:15 PM

Hmm I've stopped playing Pokemon Go for at least a month now ..

How's the Magikarps coming along? 

You'll get a Pikachu eventually :'D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users