55 replies to this topic

#16 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

Her milky skin is beautiful. I like her boots more than her dress though.

#17 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:10 PM

She looks so radiant in these pics <3 I like the pattern on the dress but not the shape ^^

#18 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

Link to the V-app Interview with the cast, eng subs:

http://www.dailymoti...4z5lm7_16_music

#19 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

Anyone watch the drama yet? Idk when I'll sit down to watch it, but I've seen a bunch of cuts/clips and so far I've been very impressed with BoA's acting.

#20 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 07:14 PM

I've watched the first episode. Her acting has improved so much. I'm impressed with her delivery, it's not as awkward as the action movie last time. 

Edited by JustinPerky, 29 October 2016 - 07:14 PM.

#21 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:29 PM

I also watched. Her acting is really good. The movie seems interesting and funny too

#22 superlita

superlita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

Knetz reaction to BoA's acting. Get that praise B, well deserved:

Xports News - Naver: 'Affair' first episode, pathetic Lee Sun Kyun... is Song Ji Hyo really having an affair?

1. [+2,662, -126] Crazy fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Lee Sun Kyun and Song Ji Hyo's chemistry plus Eun Ji Won, BoA, Lee Sang Yeob and Heo Ji Woong's chemistry are great ã…‹ã…‹ For now, you gotta watch it when it airs ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Song Ji Hyo oozes with beauty

2. [+2,111, -93] I watched without much expectations but ended up loving it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ No words needed for Lee Sun Kyun's acting, BoA's totally natural too ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+1,923, -86] Lee Sun Kyun's plays these types of characters so wellã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Song Ji Hyo is pretty... Even though BoA's makeup is simple, she looks so pretty and great at acting

4. [+1,188, -61] Fun drama, 12 episodes is too short!

5. [+263, -24] It's not only the plot that's good but the directing too. The cast matches their characters, this drama excels in many ways. People were worried about Song Ji Hyo and BoA but they're working hard. Their acting is natural and not awkward

6. [+268, -26] You can trust Lee Sun Kyun's dramas ã…‹ã…‹ While everyone tuned in to You Who Came From the Stars, I stayed loyal to Miss Korea

Osen - Naver: 'My Wife is Having an Affair this Week', BoA who caused concerns, plays a spitting divorced woman

1. [+2,968, -212] Her acting is so good, she's natural at it. She must've practiced really hard

2. [+3,018, -233] BoA's a top singer but she starts with smaller roles, I guess she'll be able to shine as an actress more than anyone

3. [+2,595, -212] Anyone who's watched the drama would admit that her acting's good. I was really surprised myself ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+1,884, -186] I feel like BoA is playful and easygoing in real life ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Although it's just a drama, their real personality slips out every now and then while acting ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

5. [+1,486, -179] She's good at acting~~ Totally exceeded my expectations !

I feel like a proud mama bear.

#23 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

I'm so happy reading these comments especially since we are talking about knetz. Way to go BoA, so proud of you! I hope someone is translating it soon, I would like to watch it too

#24 ~yume~

~yume~

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:17 AM

I'm so happy reading these comments especially since we are talking about knetz. Way to go BoA, so proud of you! I hope someone is translating it soon, I would like to watch it too

both episodes are already translated on most drama sites!

but the one i use is dramafever.com 

#25 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:37 AM

I watched the first two episodes yesterday and I'm soooo proud of BoA!!!! Gosh!!! I can't wait to see the next episodes...there will be a revelation on BoA's character...hmmm...Fighting Kwon Bo Young!!!! Waaaa!!!

#26 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

I haven't watched a single full episode of anything BoA has acted in but seeing these comments makes me so happy! I'm tempted to watch this series ^^

#27 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

Yeah i like her character like easy going woman but we dont know much about her yet i hope we ll be able to know about her more ha.

Otherwise i watch dramas on hdfree.se its not popular website maybe but dramas are release so fast on it. usually few hours after release on tv

#28 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:41 AM

Haha she is doing really great, but this role reminds me of that previous role, of a woman that just doesn't care and is always with a b*tch resting face lol

Edited by Baco__, 03 November 2016 - 07:42 AM.

#29 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:16 PM

That fits her more than being Aya tho

#30 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:15 PM

^true. And I think she is like this personally, that's why it fits her hahah I love this kind of personality actually. Hate cuties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users