Well my mistake if its not a teaser lol

#47 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:38 PM

Drama finished already :( I enjoyed it quite fresh drama with 3 couples, different stories, different endings. I actually enjoyed the couple of BoA more than the main couple (and also ah ra is badass haha)

#48 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:39 AM

Loved BoYoung-JoonYoung couple till the end! They are the cutest

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0000930438

I was reading the comments about the show here. The comments related to BoA are largely about the hospital scene being hilarious, 2Young couple being super cute and that it was rediscovery of BoA cos her acting is really good!

#49 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:34 AM

In an interview, Lee Sang Yup said, "Scriptwriter Kwon (the name of BoA's character) and I comfortably did well together. I even depended on her and was touched by her professionalism. I felt that she really prepared hard. She's a friend with great energy so she stirred a good vibe on set...
I had trouble holding in my laughter but scriptwriter Kwon held it in good. She also didn't have any NGs. Also, I felt like I was able to see a clear depiction of what I had to do because she had an exact, clear understanding of scriptwriter Kwon's character. It made me think, 'I should act this way since she is doing this'"

As expected from hard working BoA~~

#50 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

BoA never fails to work hard no matter how tough things may seem and I always enjoy reading about how people have come to admire her because of that ^^

#51 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

Love the show, the ending sucked tho

#52 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:15 PM

Did anyone notice a song at the end of episode 12 when Bo Young and PD Ahn are moving in an apartment? When they get off the car and enter the room, THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE A NEW SONG FROM BoA. I COULD RECOGNISE HER VOICE. If my ears did not fail me, I think we have hope. 

#53 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:56 AM

Let me checkkkkk

Edit: sorry...

Edited by bakal3xs, 08 December 2016 - 07:04 AM.

#54 travoltajc

travoltajc

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:04 AM

I don't watch dramas often but I watched the whole thing. To be honest, I'm not used to the slow pace in Korean dramas compared to Chinese and Cantonese. I found the beginning very slow (spent 3 eps trying to build up the story) and the ending dragged on to a mediocre finish. Anyways, I'm not here to criticize the drama itself, but obviously on BoA's performance.

The drama was rather depressing, especially with the main couple, but I'm happy to see that BoA's character and performance brightened things up. Her acting was smooth and felt natural as if she's been acting for many years, but needless to say it's probably because of BoA's talent and hard work that pulled through. She was cute and beautiful at the same time, not in a flattering way or a young foxy K-pop star kind of way, but with some sort of natural beauty among hard working women that appear very strong but also imperfect in many ways. I also find that she's very adorable and funny when angry (especially when slapping PD Ahn around). I'm sure that's some of BoA's real personalities coming out because she likes to have fun and be playful even when working under stress.

Is there room for improvement? Perhaps yes. I didn't find her drunk acting to be that great. Also in the first few episodes, it was hard for me to see her as a recent divorcee living in a mess because she looked too beautiful and calm instead of being depressed and unorganized.

Overall I think she did awesome, but the role wasn't too much of a challenge for BoA. Given her good performance in "Waiting for Love", I knew she would've easily delivered a good performance as Bo Young. She never had the chance to act very sad or super cheerful (except a few drunk scenes). Nor did she get an evil villain role, a suspenseful role, a bipolar mental breakdown role etc etc that requires extreme emotions. I guess we'll just have to wait as more directors discover her talents and give her more opportunities.

NO DON'T DO THAT DIRECTORS. STOP CALLING BoA SO SHE CAN GET BACK TO SINGING AND WRITING MUSIC.

#55 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:47 PM

^I enjoyed her drunk acting during one of the earlier episodes LOL it was hilarious, but her drunk acting in the later episodes was lacking.

----

I finally sat down and watched the series, it was an enjoyable drama. But I wouldn't have watched it if not for BoA. I skimmed through the first few episodes and only started getting into it around episode 5. 

I think BoA did pretty well overall, her acting was pretty natural. However, there were a few poorly acted scenes, primarily in the last two episodes. The delivery of her lines were pretty spot on but she does need a lot more work in conveying emotions via body and facial expressions; moreso during the more serious and emotional scenes. She's comedic gold tho haha, super proud of her vast improvement. 

One of my favorite scenes is when she was watching a ghost movie by herself then got a fright when Ahn PD showed up. I caught glimpses of young BoA while watching the drama, when she was a lot more care-free in front of the cameras.

I hope she'll pick up a few more supporting roles to gain more experience, ideally after she release some music...

#56 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

^dont

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users