#137 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

Oh yeah I misread i though it was another pre release song ha

Edited by bakal3xs, 27 February 2017 - 12:58 AM.

#138 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:13 AM

Taeyeon got an allkill with a boring song. Or am I the only one to find it boring?

#139 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:16 AM

i find her song is so bland n forgettable too but because it's taeyeon i'm not surprise if she's chart well,public love her n everything she release.
and her preorder album reach 110k for gaon shipment.it's amazing for female solo singer.

#140 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

her title track for the full album is lackluster as compared to her past title tracks. The sound of this song is similar to "I" and 11:11

the MV is quite a budget one also. Wondering how bad BoA's MV will be next time, LOL

And Am i the only one who finds it awkward to look at Taeyeon's face directly? Like her acting in most of her MVs makes me cringe for some reasons. I dont have the feel that I have for BoA...

#141 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

So am I not the only one who think taeyeon is overrated right? Haha I'm sorry to the fans but for me she has nothing.. there is better than her for everything she has nothing special at all I can't understand lol

#142 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

her title track for the full album is lackluster as compared to her past title tracks. The sound of this song is similar to "I" and 11:11
the MV is quite a budget one also. Wondering how bad BoA's MV will be next time, LOL

And Am i the only one who finds it awkward to look at Taeyeon's face directly? Like her acting in most of her MVs makes me cringe for some reasons. I dont have the feel that I have for BoA...

Her nostrils
I couldn't stop looking at her nostrils

#143 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

I love Taeyeon but she's gotta lay off the plastic surgery.

#144 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

I dont know what to say, I dont think she had any, her nose is still unsymmetrical and she still doesnt have eyelids I guess, its all just make up and growing up, I THINK, but i dunno, never really followed her carreer eventho she had i think its just a minor stuff, and it doesnt really matter

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 28 February 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#145 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

Omg I guess I am in the minority. Taeyeon's entire album was so so good. Lots of western influence but her voice is amazing.

But lol, this whole time I thought this thread was complaining about spammers on this site. It was pretty fun to read through.

Does anyone else get warning from Chrone that the site is deceptive?? 

#146 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Omg BoA asked fans to stop complaining about her hair, really? Her hair? We've been complaining about her activity pretty much since 2011

#147 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

Omg I guess I am in the minority. Taeyeon's entire album was so so good. Lots of western influence but her voice is amazing.

But lol, this whole time I thought this thread was complaining about spammers on this site. It was pretty fun to read through.

Does anyone else get warning from Chrone that the site is deceptive?? 

Yep, I also got warning. 

Hmm, I find the album boring. I could not finish listening to the entire album even though I really tried. The style of the songs was the same in most, as compared to KML. But I agree, the album got a lot of Western influence. The album cover was meh though >"<

Did we ever complain about her hair though? LOL where did she get that from?

#148 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

No idea maybe her korean fan,we are too trash here (thats why u get the chrome warning haha)

Maybe I am def but taeyeon voice make me cringe.. sound like an annoying little girl voice..

#149 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:36 AM

One of the reasons I'm a Taeyeon fan is because she releases music that's relaxing. Her voice is soothing to listen to. I love BoA more but she's not being active now so...

I also denied that Taeyeon had plastic surgery but her nose is so narrow. Even nose shading make up can't change your nose that drastically.

#150 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Just listened to the album, it wasn't bad but not exactly memorable. "Fire", "Eraser", "Love in Color" and surprisingly "I Got Love" are stand outs. One of the mentioned would've made a better title track. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users