248 replies to this topic

#46 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

^ at this point only solo from snsd members who can still sell well.n i can see taeyeon is SM fav soloist now,BoA who??

true..but looking for kml promotion she only going to music shows,1/2 radio shows n yhy sketchbook,that's why no one know she released new album.
but after all kml is not something that public enjoy,the song is boring af even though the album is A+.

#47 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:58 PM

SM is giving everyone solos recently, I cry.

I would like for BoA to approach promotions as if she were a newb, get on more variety/talk shows, go to multiple radios shows, give a bunch of interviews, attend small performance venues, and actually do something. You can't just expect to attend these music shows (that is only watched by a very small percentage of the public) and expect results, get to work. Granted she did attend a few varieties, so it was a step in the right direction.

Get your butt into gear, 2017 can be yours BoA! If I see another golf post in the upcoming months... girl.

--

In all honesty, the last Korean album I really enjoyed was "Girls On Top"... 

I hope she does more production work as opposed to compositions for the upcoming album.

#48 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

Yeah she has quite bad luck these years. Puck wrong song flop pick wrong drama/movie flop (like her movie autumn shiiit will do same as make ur move.. release 10years after shooting so flop)
I think she need to pick righy things.. oh yeah last wrong picking.. golf.. in korea only people with money pretend like "hey im rich and cool so i play golf look at me" she should have choose I dont know MMA for example at least she would look cool..

#49 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:27 PM

Well jolin is active as f, BoA only appears when she feels like it

#50 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

Well the perks of being promoted to a senior staff in SM: You get to rest and release music whenever you want LOL

#51 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:00 AM

So many juniors are making BoA as their role-model, I'm afraid in 10 years the music industry will be filled with stars who's playing golf and no one will release music anymore

#52 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

Lolilol true and after a while during Olympics only idols will represent korea yay~ at least we will get to see them on tv~

#53 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

It's the future of K-pop pioneered by one of the original pioneers of K-pop as we know it. How fitting lol

#54 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:05 AM

Or maybe thats her trick all along? When everyone's busy paying golf, BAM she releases album with 10 music videos, but given thats shes bad with timing, when she releases the music some country will be nuking another country and she has to stop promoting because people are busy fixing golf course areas

#55 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

I feel bad for BoA for having a fan like me

#56 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

Hahaha i feel bad for her to have fan like us also.. maybe she think we are over protective fan like all others fan in kpop (or even britney spears fan even during her very down time) but we .. are.. not.. lol

But actually it would be great if she takes time to make very good sound and very good music video like first time in kpop industry at least 5music video, surprise live show near myeongdong (like she did before in japan) and hum yeah.. I think we should me her manager seriously..

#57 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Nah, I think she'd be happy to know that she has a core fan base that cares so much even if we are a bit ridiculous XD

YG seems to be using the "every song gets an MV" tactic and it's working for them. Could be good to get BoA noticed again ^^ She should take advantage of how popular Vapp is right now too. Maybe she could stream mini lives or something ^^

I think in Taiwan singers have been releasing MV's for more than half of an album for years lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 06 January 2017 - 11:07 AM.

#58 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:51 AM

In ten years, "I've excelled the singing and dancing skill, but my golfing skill is nowhere near BoA-sunbaenim" and meanwhile BoA's like "screw golfing, I need a new hobby, like mincing beef or sewing dust bunnies"

#59 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

Sewing dust bunnies??? XD

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 07 January 2017 - 01:58 PM.

#60 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

I dunno thosa are the first words that came to my mind lol,

Look she's been leaving us speculating, like when she uploaded microphone pic, or liking some producer's pic, and even when her hair was pink for crying out loud. For all we know she accidentally found copy amd paste rehearsal video when she was playing minecraft on her old pc.

What the hell is she doing!!??

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 07 January 2017 - 10:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users