#1 rahe

rahe

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

MAYDAY MAYDAY
After almost 2 years, Queen BoA Kwon is ready to snatch ya wigs with a come back! She'll release a mini album next month.
Title song chosen, album in final stages of preparation.
No other schedules to preoccupy her, so she can fully focus on the album and choreography.

BoA returns after 2 years with a mini album in February
F4JiBcr.jpg

[+296 -26] The singer I spent my teen years with.

[+258 -23] You still my Number One

[+135 -16] Occasionally I watch her My Prayer music video and think just how hard she's worked since she was really young and hit a peak with No.1, and how hard she's worked, it brings a tear to my eye. Even the lyrics...

[+146 -22] Wow... the solo battles this time are going to be rough... From Suzy and Seohyun to Lee Hyori and BoA... Awesome

[+181 -37] I am not that interested in BoA and I'm not a person from that generation but I gave Only One a listen and I still play it to this day. When I listen to it the lyrics give me goosebumps and tears.

[+50 -7] In BoA's prime, she was an idol who would stick out and need no introduction, more than any idol today. As a matter of fact, the current Hallyu Wave started with BoA.

[+36 -4] The final boss of female solos has arrived !! Honestly BoA is the top in the country when it comes to fierce dances on top of live performances.

[+41 -6] Live + Singing Ability + Dance = BoA

[+25 -2] Always looking forward to it !! God BoA!!

[+26 -3] Her 20 year debut anniversary is coming soon and she still looks so young

cr: mes @ onehallyu

Edited by rahe, 10 January 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#2 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

Omfg I'm so excited. Totally unexpected since we thought she was retire into golfing (maybe it'll be a golf concept?? That'll definitely be new...)

#3 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HECK YA'LL. I kind of looked at the title in disbelief, like.... Forreal?? RIP my soul. I'm ready for you Bae! She's going head to head with a lot of other soloists, but as long as she releases AMAZING music I'll be happy.

*My main fear is that she'll release public friendly songs i.e. "Who Are You"...

Edited by superlita, 10 January 2017 - 05:50 PM.

#4 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

I have this urge to make fun of this kind of news 😂, still in disbelief, but so excited

#5 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:17 AM

Hahahahagagagahahahahshdjsidkdndj

#6 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:18 AM

I'm sitting on a bus with the biggest grin on my face right now, I look stupid XD

When I first saw the thread I was like "I don't think so lol" I legit thought this wasn't true because BoA's been hanging around with so many golfers as of late lol

I'm surprised she's releasing a mini album though. BoA's never released a mini album before. I hope this will mean more smaller but frequent releases ^^ Who the duck am I kidding XD

#7 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:22 AM

Maybe she finally got sick of all of our golf comments xD (not getting excited yet)

#8 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:23 AM

I think it would be better to have an march/april release thou ( they said low chance to be in february) otherwise we ll have ballad song (not that i dont like it but still) also I hope they do a good job for the promotion..
And I guess they release mini album because they are affraid it could flop like KML.. or they just do a quicky comeback without much promotion so expect the flop and do mini album lolol

#9 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:12 PM

I only care if she releases good music. Good quality music is dying. It's so bad that I'm just happy listening to the soundtrack to Lala Land which is pretty basic.

#10 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:55 PM

"According to reports, BoA has picked a title track, while finalizing some of her recordings. Once these recordings are done, they will be working on the choreography for her title track"

I guess we got a dance song yay~~

#11 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:11 PM

Choreography in a BoA song means nothing. Look at Only One, a ballad with one of the most amazing dance sequences I've seen lol

#12 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

Honestly
I don't care anymore
any self-composed track by her would satisfy me! But please keep Rino Nakasone or that girl from 1 million away from BoA

Hahahahagagagahahahahshdjsidkdndj

same

#13 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

I just hope they didnt mistranslate next year as next month

#14 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

Isnt ONLY ONE a mini album??? I think she released a mini album before haha

but anyway, I am excited about this. I want to see her win the competition with other solo artists hehe

#15 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

Well technically, but they added the instrumentals so they added up to more tracks so they labeled it as full length album. Not sure why since all the album in korea cost the same, unlike in Japan where EP and album have different price

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users