259 replies to this topic

#196 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Am I the only one who thinks her new hair looks exactly like Jang Geuk Suk's hair when he was on Produce 101 (though a tad longer)? LOL Was it intentional? RIP her gorgeous long hair... guess it was still damaged?

C7S2OWeU8AAGsCI.jpg

20160210_seoulbeats_produce101_janggeuns

#197 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

So its only us, Boa fans having trouble with her playing golf? Since the netizen seems to be having trouble with his mask,

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 19 March 2017 - 07:46 PM.

#198 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Another comeback confirmation, we git this thing monthly dont we, https://twitter.com/...257501668564992

#199 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

So we get at least a sm track this month.

Edited by Ryoga, 09 April 2017 - 10:47 PM.

#200 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:23 AM

I want to believe...

#201 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

Yes it is comfirmed for sm station release this month... I hope it is just a first taste before her album comeback and not her actual comeback haha

#202 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

God bless SM for making SM STATION, without it we would be left 2 whole years without any music, and thank you Korea for having artists with B as their initial (Beenzino and Beatburger) so BoA could release more than one song last year. Thank you.

#203 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

The sarcasm level is just too high here hahahaha

#204 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:20 AM

They said "she worked on this song for a long time" we all know its a lie ! She only worked on her swing for a long time!

#205 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

Lol its probably like this, she wrote it in 2012 and just decided to record it now, because she ran out of money to pay golf course and need to record it now because she doesnt have enough time to write a new song, because she has to play golf by the end of the month, thats why SM said that. The only explanation that makes sense to me

#206 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

Now she's taunting us by going to concerts!
"Hey Jumping! Don't you wish you were me right now at my concert :P"
It's great that you're enjoying your fave music BoA but can we enjoy our fave music please?! Is that too much to ask?! XD

Despite my complaining about BoA's lack of musical activity over the past couple of years I don't care for this STATION announcement. STATION songs are meh for the most part.

I probably sound so ungrateful XD

#207 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

^nah youre just as bitter as all of us are, haha and just when they announce BoA to make this station release, their account stop releasing news about station, maybe she hurts her ankle during coldplay's concert? No?

EDIT:

Next week STATION release is not BoA, again, or shes doing a collab with Stanley Clark? i doubt it, since Stanley starts with S

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 17 April 2017 - 06:05 AM.

#208 sweetsora2

sweetsora2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

seems like there are no rooms for BoA comeback this month too since taeyeon, yesung and jonghyun.

i wonder what's going on with supposed BoA comeback n krystal solo debut,guess SM change it to station.

#209 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

^nah youre just as bitter as all of us are, haha and just when they announce BoA to make this station release, their account stop releasing news about station, maybe she hurts her ankle during coldplay's concert? No?

EDIT:

Next week STATION release is not BoA, again, or shes doing a collab with Stanley Clark? i doubt it, since Stanley starts with S

Nah, she probably just lost her voice after all that singing and screaming at the concert so she can't release anything or perform at her own concert so it'll end up being delayed until later this year ensuring that her CB won't be until 2018 or something XD

seems like there are no rooms for BoA comeback this month too since taeyeon, yesung and jonghyun.

i wonder what's going on with supposed BoA comeback n krystal solo debut,guess SM change it to station.

Well I don't recall SM ever saying anything concrete about Krystal's solo debut aside from that collab project she was meant to be a part of but still that's not an official solo debut, SM debunked those rumours for the time being.

SM should just say nothing until they're absolutely sure BoA is going to make a CB.

#210 Haerin

Haerin

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

any news about the comeback??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users