259 replies to this topic

#106 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:55 AM

^ For a moment I thought it was a teaser pic for her album and got a heart attack lol

I hope Hyori & BoA don't go head to head. We have enough fanwars in kpop :/

Edited by mylastwishes, 24 January 2017 - 08:56 AM.

#107 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

This is my argument and I'm sticking to it! lol

That is exactly how I feel when I look at comments sections lol

2? I thought it was just 1. Hyori's singing is actually why I can't listen to a lot of her music lol She's a good songwriter though ^^

lol that wiki is my new bible. Dark Angel wasn't entirely plagiarized like H-Logic, but the title song was and she stopped promotions for the track after she got a lot of flack for it.

**She has a lot of tracks that I do like where she sounds fine, but tracks like "Amor Mio" where a little more vocal talent is required is a bit difficult to listen to lol.

I do have to give her props for excelling as a song writer/producer.

---

Red Velvet's Mini Album has 6 original songs with no instrumentals. One track shy compared to Seo Hyun's, I'm hoping BoA has just as much tracks.

p.s. goth BoA is life.

Edited by superlita, 24 January 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#108 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:21 AM

Apparently NCT Dream is coming back in February as well (p_-)

So from SM there will be...

Red Velvet's comeback
Krystal's debut
BoA's comeback
NCT Dream's comeback

So that's one release every week of February? Unless they decide to postpone someone. The reality is that their artist roster is so large now that these things are bound to happen but still, it's a bit annoying.

#109 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:37 AM

Don't forget that BoA may make a comeback in March. The news says if all preparations go well she may come back in February or early March. 

#110 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

SM are dropping the Station series after the next or next couple of releases ^^ I'm not fussed tbh since I only cared about a handful of the releases lol

Edit: The choreo for RV's new title track will be created by EXO's choreographer so it'll most likely be amazing ^^ I hope BoA takes on some kick ass choreo for any future CB lol

lol that wiki is my new bible. Dark Angel wasn't entirely plagiarized like H-Logic, but the title song was and she stopped promotions for the track after she got a lot of flack for it.

**She has a lot of tracks that I do like where she sounds fine, but tracks like "Amor Mio" where a little more vocal talent is required is a bit difficult to listen to lol.

I do have to give her props for excelling as a song writer/producer.

---

Red Velvet's Mini Album has 6 original songs with no instrumentals. One track shy compared to Seo Hyun's, I'm hoping BoA has just as much tracks.

p.s. goth BoA is life.

Mine too lol

Hyori doesn't seem to have much luck when selecting songs supposedly written by others, she needs to be more careful lol

Definitely, I love a lot of songs she has written for others ^^

Apparently NCT Dream is coming back in February as well (p_-)

So from SM there will be...

Red Velvet's comeback
Krystal's debut
BoA's comeback
NCT Dream's comeback

So that's one release every week of February? Unless they decide to postpone someone. The reality is that their artist roster is so large now that these things are bound to happen but still, it's a bit annoying.

We actually don't have a clue when Krystal's debut is going to be or if it'll even happen at all. The last time we heard anything about it SM stated "nothing has been decided in regards to Krystal promoting solo." Personally I'd rather her not go solo. She's not a good singer lol

One of NCT's units just made a CB so I'm not surprised another one will too.

Remember the final touches are still being made to BoA's album and a CB month is not yet set in stone. February was just a rumour.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 26 January 2017 - 03:12 PM.

#111 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Hyori is recording now so i guess we ll have her comeback february/march.. same with GD

#112 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

Off topic, but Gallant is a BoA fan and he delivers great music and I would like to hope that they collabed. Please.

#113 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:16 AM

That moment when you think BoA should collaborate with certain music producers but she won't.

#114 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:04 AM

Don't set your expectations too high guys...its BoA and SM lol

#115 ninjatown

ninjatown

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:43 AM

Off topic, but Gallant is a BoA fan and he delivers great music and I would like to hope that they collabed. Please.

Gallant is a BoA fan?! He's great and he'll produce amazing tracks for BoA.

#116 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:21 AM

Gallant is a BoA fan?! He's great and he'll produce amazing tracks for BoA.

Yes! See article below.. :)

http://www.highsnobi...-facts-gallant/

#117 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

Based on her last instagram posts I can guarantee we're going to get kiss my lips' leftovers
I'm not mad tho

#118 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

It's like she lazily went thru her harddrive and looked for some materials while picking her nose. And its actually the version the used for the japanese version (mv version to be exact)

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 31 January 2017 - 07:33 PM.

#119 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

^Some of the greatest songs can be written in 10 minutes or less, and some take months/years to master. It's the end process that matters. I could careless if they're re-workings of old compositions, as long as they sound great I'm on board. I'm still dying to hear the MJ inspired track that was suppose to be the title song of the KML repackaged.

I hope the overall album is a 180 from KML. It wasn't a bad album, but BoA surely knows how bad the album flopped... A new approach is needed. 

#120 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:42 AM

I was a bit miffed at first but you make a good point. Plus I love KML so I can't really complain. I do agree that the songs should have a different feel this time around though. Korean K-pop fans really didn't like KML. Unless these new songs have a new feel to them we'll probably never really know whether they were candidates for KML or not. The only thing I don't want to see on this new album are BoA's SM Station songs. I Dream didn't belong on Only One.

I found a list of all the K-pop idols who will and are rumoured to be making comebacks this month-early March. It's being updated regularly as time goes by ^^ A lot of tough competition.

Unfortunate SM haven't learned their lesson and are overlapping promotions. NCT will be making a comeback during RV's promotion period. Don't be surprised if the same happens to BoA >_<

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 01 February 2017 - 07:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users