27 replies to this topic

#16 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

I jumped out of my seat when I first saw. So so happy for her! It seems they only started dating recently though so I hope it goes well!

Whatever happened to that other guy that fans were sure she was dating? I remember seeing a link to his instagram :o

#17 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

So that's why BoA hasn't released a new album in so long! She has been too busy gallivanting off with boys! Get back to work young lady! XD

In all seriousness though, congratulations! <3 I hope everything works out for them and I hope Joo Won's enlistment won't put a strain on their relationship ^^ I'm sure it won't because BoA always seems to constantly keep in touch with the guys closest to her when they go away ^^

#18 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

Seem that this news is going kinda viral in korea lolol angry girls because joo won is taken and angry male fan who think BoA deserve bettee hahaha its funny haha

#19 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Yunho suspected of matchmaking lol

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 18 January 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#20 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

This is great news! I knew that BoA wanted to find someone and she apparently found a good guy. At least I hope he's a good guy. He looks fine in terms of appearance. I first noticed him in the first SM the Ballad's music video 'Missing You.'
Hopefully this will inspire some great love songs. Although I had hoped she would sing about something other than love.

#21 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

Throw back but he's presenting BoA's 2010 bonsang award:

#22 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

Oh my, they both go all the way back. It was so cute to see joo won announce his bae's name as the winner. I think they will have a good laugh if they watch this vid.

#23 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

I think she didnt notice him at this time because of his haircut

And it make me think she seem always bad with timing, to release music or to find a bf (when he is going to army lol)

Edited by bakal3xs, 18 January 2017 - 11:33 PM.

#24 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

Maybe when theyre getting married Korea will ban heterosexual marriage

#25 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:51 AM

It was so cute to see Joo Won give her the award! I wonder if they remember. Haha with all of the buzz around this, you'd think that she's getting married or something. Guess that's the next big announcement!!

Anyone else think the news might be buzz marketing for her comeback though? Only because she's always kept her private life under wraps, and they haven't even been dating for that long, so it just seems a little convenient to me

#26 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:53 AM

It was so cute to see Joo Won give her the award! I wonder if they remember. Haha with all of the buzz around this, you'd think that she's getting married or something. Guess that's the next big announcement!!

Anyone else think the news might be buzz marketing for her comeback though? Only because she's always kept her private life under wraps, and they haven't even been dating for that long, so it just seems a little convenient to me

I wouldn't be surprised or annoyed if this is the case. BoA wouldn't be the first celebrity to do this and she wouldn't be the last either.

#27 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

Yeah bi and kim tae hee annouced their wedding (and married yesterday maybe) while he was promoting his new song and around same time as BoA news (so there is some korean news like "romantic start in 2017 BoA♡juwon bi♡kim taehi" blabla

#28 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

So happy for her finally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users