bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Im okay with her dress, im not okay about her career lol

Lololol AGREE

Actually.. when I see other people's clothes.. I think she looks ok.. but yeah sugar mama ready to get some..

#17 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

Another video~

Edited by bakal3xs, 05 April 2017 - 10:41 PM.

#18 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

You can watch first episode here but I think will be sub soon.. but if you cant wait..

https://linktv.us/ca...-카운트다운-101-다시보기

http://www.dailymoti...e01-170407-1_tv

Edited by bakal3xs, 07 April 2017 - 01:33 PM.

#19 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Wow BoA got a lot of screentime. They even showed her super old clips! And she's the cutest lol. There was this whole segment dedicated to her being cute and singing random bits (like what she always does during Kpopstar) and doing Pick Me very excitedly.

Also, Kahi: "The representative being an artist makes it different from Season 1. Our Geunsuk representative just saw pretty girls and say 'Her for me.' Our BoA representative is different indeed."

omg I want both of them to perform together again.

#20 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:43 PM

Wow BoA got a lot of screentime. They even showed her super old clips! And she's the cutest lol. There was this whole segment dedicated to her being cute and singing random bits (like what she always does during Kpopstar) and doing Pick Me very excitedly.

Also, Kahi: "The representative being an artist makes it different from Season 1. Our Geunsuk representative just saw pretty girls and say 'Her for me.' Our BoA representative is different indeed."

omg I want both of them to perform together again.

You watch the show with subs?

#21 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:42 AM

You watch the show with subs?

Nope subs not out yet. I understand some korean ^^

There are quite a few articles on Naver with comments all praising BoA, about how the level of the show changes with her as the MC and Mnet should treat her well haha. This show is bringing her good publicity! Like kpopstar. 

#22 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Yeah the show is making her very high level professional ^^ I think they are all impressed especially most of them were not even born are babies when she debut but she is still young and pretty haha

#23 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:19 AM

Our cute BoA.. she really does never age! *o*

#24 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

I love BoA on this show. She is sooooo cuteeeee, and yes, this would be a good boost to her popularity before she drops her album (if she will ever at all) LOL

and did anyone notice how quickly BoA learnt the pick me dance moves? Like she could just follow it easily after watching it once

Edited by 2boamystar, 08 April 2017 - 08:16 AM.

#25 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

I liked also when she was reminding her trainee days while watching at cube (cute) guys and showing the hip hop move while all contestant being in "wooo" and she said like "im a dancer guys.." like "b*tches of course I can do well" haha

#26 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

There seems to be mixed reviews about BoA's performance as an MC, the majority seem to love her and then there's some who think she's a horrible mc-judge/harsh grader. They were also complaining/borderline outraged about the outakes of BoA singing that Mnet decided to include LOL, saying that she needs to stfu.

I'm trying not to sweat about the negative comments, there's always bound to be something; you can't make everyone happy.

I personally thought she did a great job, if I thought otherwise I would say it (hello, tiger fan). I watched around 10 episodes from last season and although Geunsuk was defiitely a lively (slightly bizzare) MC, I was mystified as to why he was qualified to judge any of the performers...

The official title anyways is Representative Producer and BoA fits that title.

The grading was definitely harsh... but I'm loving the savagery of it HAHAHA. Eat them alive I say, there's way too many subpar idols.

Edited by superlita, 08 April 2017 - 04:21 PM.

#27 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

There seems to be mixed reviews about BoA's performance as an MC, the majority seem to love her and then there's some who think she's a horrible mc-judge/harsh grader. They were also complaining/borderline outraged about the outakes of BoA singing that Mnet decided to include LOL, saying that she needs to stfu.

I'm trying not to sweat about the negative comments, there's always bound to be something; you can't make everyone happy.

I personally thought she did a great job, if I thought otherwise I would say it (hello, tiger fan). I watched around 10 episodes from last season and although Geunsuk was defiitely a lively (slightly bizzare) MC, I was mystified as to why he was qualified to judge any of the performers...

The official title anyways is Representative Producer and BoA fits that title.

The grading was definitely harsh... but I'm loving the savagery of it HAHAHA. Eat them alive I say, there's way too many subpar idols.

I like your last line sooooo much and its so true. Pls, BoA is here to define who true idol is :) Some trainees cant even sing...

and well, those fans are crazy about their oppas so when BoA offended them, she will get the criticism. Dont mind them 

#28 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

If I were one of the trainee I would judge her back, I'll be like "oh yeah unnie? Youre a singer? I dare you to release an album!, or a single, or a 30 seconds song would be fine, cant do it? Feh"

Anywhoo, did she get this criticism during KPOP STARS? No? Because that was a talent show not an idol show, thats why, you dont need to get defensive if the person is real talented, it would be like when people starts comparing BoA's dancing to Yoona's, and we were like "pfft, of course, dear"

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 08 April 2017 - 08:18 PM.

#29 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:07 AM

And some of them were really terrible, it make me think how can they be trainee for long and be at this level?? So I think they need harsh comment to work harder..
Contestant were always shocked like
Contestants watching: "wow he did well"
Judge: "you.. D"
Contestants: *shocked* wow thats so difficult
They are in a competition, if it is easy then even me I could be an idol duh

But I think those negative comment are from the very minority in my opinion.

Edited by bakal3xs, 09 April 2017 - 01:11 AM.

#30 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

It's not BoA's fault that your precious oppas ARE UNTALENTED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users