I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

Amazing kiss.. Im sure lee daehwi gonna do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg
Spoiler

Edited by loveandhonesty, 11 May 2017 - 01:13 PM.

#62 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:01 PM

Lol my sources are crap clearly!! But it's been entertaining to see how they're doing these. I was legit LOLing when the trainees were shocked at seeing BoA appear while they were in the middle of practicing.

Also the ranking changes are crazy this week! :o I have my favs and I'm a bit shocked at some. Who are your favs? Mine are Daniel, Samuel, Gwan-Lin, Yong-kook, and Jong-hyun.

#63 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

Yeah Im quite happy of the change because first line were overrated in my opinion ha
I like also gwan lin even thou before he was on top just because he is handsome, I think compare to before he changed and work hard especially he is a foreigner..
Im happy to see daehwi down et park ji young also. I like daniel and jonghyun and dongho too.. samuel was the most shocking change from 2 to 17.. something happened ? Lol (honestly I don't like his face lol) I think many guys get more screen time as there is less contestant. But its good at first I was like "ok we already know who is gonna be in top 11 at the end" but finally no haha
Kim yeong guk is 35 now but im sure he ll move high soon, his vocal being trendy I think

Edit: btw I felt bad as BoA's fan during produce101 nobody wanted to take amazing kiss.. you could say maybe because BoA is the nation producer but when one took the song and other one asked if he knew this song he said "I don't know" lol sad..

Edited by bakal3xs, 13 May 2017 - 02:58 AM.

#64 jcwc

jcwc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

i only caught bits of some episodes here and there. in som eps, (the first 2?) i saw BoA being a judge, and then in another ep ๏ผˆwhere the boys did covers), i saw her being the host? and in another i see her being a  judge again? so what's her role in his show?

#65 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

Officially, BoA's title is the Representative for the National Producers (meaning the rep for the netizens who choose their favs online). So she is the one who also MC's the show. She was on site for the trainees' initial auditions in episodes 1 and 2 to act as a voice for the netizens/provide her own input to the trainees. I think when Jang Geun-suk was the Rep last season, his role wasn't as all-rounded like BoA's because he didn't have that idol experience. So I think the producers of this show wanted her to not just be an MC but to also act as mentor. Idk I'm sorry if my explanation doesn't help ^^;;

#66 jcwc

jcwc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:19 AM

i see... will she have a more air time as a coach as the show goes on? i would love to see her coaching the boys. sorry, i didnt watch s1 so i dont know the show's format

#67 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

@jcwc I don't think it'll be a constant thing. BoA explained that she was having a concert in Japan so she wouldn't be ale to make the live show as MC, so she came to see them practice to give support.

#68 mylastwishes

mylastwishes

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

One of the members from Amazing Kiss won No.1 overall for Vocals! The team did quite well imo, although 1 dude forgot his lyrics.

Amazing Kiss has been trending on kr twitter since the ep. Gotta thank mnet for the free publicity of this 16 yr old song haha

#69 loveandhonesty

loveandhonesty

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

I thought it was a good cover overall. Unfortunate the one member forgot the lyrics right at the beginning. I was happy when the trainees complimented the song ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ and I'm so happy they showed the team performing for BoA. LOLed when she said, "I sang this when I was sixteen years old so y'all better do well!" ๐Ÿ˜ If we don't go by Korean age, she was actually only 14 since she released this song in 2001, no?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm so sad Samuel gets such low ranking ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#70 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:45 PM

the final show was lame... it was such a horrible loooong stretched format

I just saw this on instagram

https://www.instagra.../p/BVcCgvygVev/

BoA and the boys must have been really exhausted standing there for hours...

It was hard to watch her mcing.. she always had to wait to get a signal behind the camera to continuing saying something... especially when they announced the final 11 boys - i think in the end she also became impatient and really annoyed by mnet.

Edited by Ryoga, 18 June 2017 - 11:45 PM.

#71 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

^Fcktards placing any blame on BoA for the unnecessary lengthiness of the show need to stfu she suffered just as much. Now I'm worried about her ankles, it's been bothering her for awhile.

On a happier note, I want BoA to perform this. She would murder the choreo.

#72 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

Those fcktrds made BoA more popular tho, wouldnt blame their stupidity hahaha the video of her sitting down in heels now has more views than CAMO teaser, pretty awesome

#73 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:07 AM

^ LOL Really??? I dont know if it is a good or bad news haha

But well, those stupid idiots need to try to stand on heels for hours then they will know. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users