158 replies to this topic

#136 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

There is the making film of camo on live on v live. Guess it will be available on youtube later

#137 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

yea it is available now :) I just want a dance version!

#138 spiritualflow1

spiritualflow1

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

YASSSS It has 2 million views already! I love this song, and the dance is awesome.... I'm not big on her vocals, seems like she's gone back to her nasal sound, but it's not BAD! 

Totally unrelated, but I feel like half the reason people think she's done plastic surgery is because she used to not wear tons of makeup, and how she wears so much. ALSO .... she seems kinda.... really pale in the last 2 years, she used to have a slight tan more often haha. Although I'm still convinced there's probably some plastic surgery on her eyes, but it doesn't change her abilities. :D

Although... I wonder if she had nose surgery (which I don't believe), if that could have contribute to her nasal sound. Just a thought.

REGARDLESS, I STILL LOVE BoA

#139 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

^I've been enjoying BoA's vocals lately, to me she actually seems less nasal esp. in the live ver. of "Spring Rain", along with "Camo", and "Right Here, Right Now". Super nasally BoA would be her vocals in "Close To Me", I absolutely can't stand how nasally she sounds there (love the song tho).

My theory is that BoA's able to perform for longer periods by singing "incorrectly" esp during her concerts so she's adapted the nasally singing method. She goes back and forth often.

BoA gets work done, but I honestly believe it's just fillers, botox, and fat graphing. Her jawline was super weird during 2012 but it seems to look normal now; I didn't know you could slim down your jawline with botox until I looked it up. As for her eyes, I honestly think it's just age. Jeon Ji Hyun has the same issue where her eyes appears deep set from certain angles.

-------------

Ya'll I saw an interview Hyori gave regarding her comeback schedule and she said because IU only promoted for 2 weeks she will most likely do the same or cut it down to a week because otherwise it would be lame...

IF BOA DOES THAT I WILL DISOWN HER. PROMOTE FOR A FULL MONTH ATLEAST. YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO!

#140 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

You want nasal? Try WOO WEEKEND or NO DANCE NO LIFE

#141 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

Pls la, BoA didnt even promote! HAHA

#142 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

😂😂👍

#143 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

Yeah she is THE queen she beat Hyori and IU (for this only) lolol

And yeah you can reduce jawline with botox, a lot of my friends guys or girls do it.. lol

#144 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

Ya'll know I meant for her "official comeback"!

Which will be in 40 years.

#145 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

tbh im so glad that she brought as high quality songs and mvs even if it was not much.... quality over quantity

#146 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

Any fancam yet?

#147 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

Totally unrelated, but I feel like half the reason people think she's done plastic surgery is because she used to not wear tons of makeup, and how she wears so much. ALSO .... she seems kinda.... really pale in the last 2 years, she used to have a slight tan more often haha. Although I'm still convinced there's probably some plastic surgery on her eyes, but it doesn't change her abilities. :D

Not her eyes, but she has obviously had surgery on her nose and jaw, and it makes her look terrible...she used to be so pretty!

Look at pictures of her in her 20's (teenage pics don't count; people's features are still changing then), and you'll see that the bridge of her nose is more broad, and looks better with the rest of her face. And it's not Botox; she's had that godawful "V-line" surgery which is ridiculously popular in Korea (Google it!), where part of your lower jawbone is hacked off on both sides. This surgery is done so commonly, that one clinic had a huge glass column in the lobby, filled with the jawbone remains of the women whose jaws the doctors had cut up:

http://www.koreaboo....-bone-shavings/

It makes BoA's features look too big for her face, and completely ruined her previously pretty profile. Look at the pic on this article; see how her chin looks horrible and pointy, like a witch? That's the V-line surgery, and it makes her ears look huge, because there's not enough of her natural jaw left to balance them.

http://www.asianjunk...video-to-match/

She's also had surgery to have a "Cupid's bow" added to her upper lip.

Why someone as lovely as BoA would have surgery is beyond me. She did NOT need it, with her natural beauty. :(

Edited by hinachan, 08 July 2017 - 12:30 AM.

#148 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:20 AM

I streamed the live and OMG, this girl..... she deserves her own concert in Tokyo Dome or Madison Sq, SHE KILLED CAMO OMG!! But where's the dance version?

Edited by BoAMyJewel, 08 July 2017 - 04:21 AM.

#149 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:55 AM

^ I didn't know there was streaming!! Can't find any fancams yet :(

My personal theory is that she was going to come back a few months ago with Camo as title track, but she or SM realized it wasn't as public friendly so scrapped it as side project. And by then it was probably too late to redo, but they wanted to keep her PD101 momentum so they released it as a one off single for now

#150 vuong22

vuong22

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:07 AM

Camo Fancam from SMTown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users