4 replies to this topic

#1 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

My beloved mother died just two days before BoA's 17th anniversary. She was a huge fan of BoA, and during all those 17 years, Mom and I loved to sit in front of the computer or the TV, watching her performances on video. Mom always loved good dancers, such as Michael Jackson, so of course she loved to watch BoA. Right now, I can't bear to watch any of my BoA videos, because Mom isn't with me...I hope that feeling will change so I can enjoy BoA again....

But this made me wonder...do any of your parents or other family members enjoy BoA? If so, please share your stories in this thread.

#2 BoAMyJewel

BoAMyJewel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, its so heartening to hear about your mom liking BoA, I wont go to describe my family because theyre sick of BoA because I always overplay her stuffs.

Rest In Peace

#3 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

I'm so so sorry for your loss, that's really quite unfortunate. Unfortunately my mom is not a fan haha... You and your mother seem to have had a warm relationship though, that's so cute that you guys would bond over BoA

#4 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. It's really sweet that you were able to bond with your mother over BoA but I understand why it's difficult to listen to her for now.

Unfortunately my mother is one of those "you should listen to normal music" types so I don't play BoA around her unless I have headphones ^^

#5 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:06 PM

Thanks for your condolences, and I'm sorry to hear that your parents don't share your love of BoA. That's one thing I really admired about my mom, the fact that she didn't care about a person's age or anything--she only cared about the talent. She was a huge fan of Michael Jackson, too. I used to have a Michael Jackson T-shirt, but I ended up giving it to her because she wanted to wear it all the time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users